“picked up”

Add it.
Domino's Pizza
Ranked #21 of 35 Restaurants in Paris
Reviewed 29 September 2015

Ordered Large Supreme looked like medium pizza with some things on it. Could not determine by taste, look or smell what they were.
If you like REAL Italian pizza don't bother!
No sauce, No taste, No more!

Reviewed 11 June 2015

I always choose a differnt option from Domino pizzas if possible.

I first tried it in Mexico, but my experience was so bad that I prefer not to run the risk again.

Reviewed 22 September 2013

We travel from Georgia to Ohio several times a year and we normally stop in Paris Kentucky at the Dominos. We have a family tradition to pick up pizza and to eat it in the car the rest of the way. I usually call ahead about 20-25 minutes and it's always ready and correct when we come through.
It's easy to find, close to I-75 and has always been clean. We've NEVER had any problems with the orders! I recommend this Dominos to anyone!

1  Thank Leslie F

Been to Domino's Pizza? Share your experiences!