“Good Steak, Typical Texas Roadhouse”
Review of Texas Roadhouse

Texas Roadhouse
Ranked #3 of 63 Restaurants in Pikeville
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Legendary Food, Legendary Service
Reviewed 9 December 2017 via mobile

I️ was driving from Cleveland, OH to TN, by way of Columbus, OH. I️ honestly had no idea where I️ was, and there’s nothing along this stretch of road but fast food. There’s basically a wide spot in the road with a shopping center, Buffalo Wild Wings, and Texas Roadhouse. It’s a typical Texas Roadhouse. I️ got a pretty good steak at a decent price. Good service, and great rolls. If I️ have to drive this stretch of road again, I’ll know where to stop.

Reviewed 25 September 2017

The food was delicious especially the ribs and grilled chicken salad. Waitstaff very friendly and service was good. Popular restaurant with a ten minute wait time.

Reviewed 21 September 2017

They were very crowded but had a good waiting area to pass the time. Were very friendly and service was great. The food was cooked just right and fresh hot rolls to die for, except if your GF like me. But my family really enjoyed every bite.

Reviewed 8 September 2017 via mobile

We have ate here alot since the opening. We have had great meals and horrible meals. The bone in Ribeye is the best steak they got.
We have had amazing, out of this world servers, and we have had ones that are rude and mean.
It is really hit or miss. But our experiences balance out to average.

Reviewed 8 August 2017

Always a good selections of steaks, cooked the way you asked. Food amounts just right. friendly wait staff.