US$72
US$124
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$109
US$99
All reviewsfront deskpolice stationroom was cleangreat valuedog biscuitsindoor poolfree breakfastcracker barrelstaff was friendlymicrowave and fridgebagelswould stay here againhard boiled eggsthe breakfast areaoff the highwayhot breakfasteasy access
Reviewed 13 September 2017 via mobile

Stayed for one night in the way to MI. Staff was friendly, and check-in was easy. Seemed safe enough, there was a police station a block away. The lobby was very nice, however the room was disappointing. As noted in other comments there was a very strong smell of cleaner which tried to cover a stale, almost smoky smell. Thought of asking to move rooms, but did get used to it a bit. The floor was super dirty, and left a weird residue on my socks the felt sticky when I walked on the tile of the bathroom floor. Breakfast was also disappointing, the selection was very minimal, and what was there was pretty sad looking. So overall ok for the price, but next time I'll pay a bit more for a nicer place.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
REDROOF551, Manager at Red Roof Inn Richmond, KY, responded to this reviewResponded 15 September 2017

First, I am very sorry about the overwhelming smell of cleaner and stale smoke. I will pass along your comments to my housekeeping staff to make them aware so we can correct the issue. Also, I am sorry about the breakfast selections being minimal. I am working a getting a waffle maker. Thank you for the kinds words you said about my staff. We hope that you will give us another try.

Safe Travels,

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

Stayed here over the weekend for a family reunion for Labor Day! Me and the wife stayed in the king bed room. This is the second time we have stayed here and we really enjoy it. The staff is really nice and very helpful! Holly at the front desk made breakfast very enjoyable by talking to us about our upcoming vacation to gatlinburg and told us all the things we should visit! There was a big variety for breakfast and the indoor pool was a plus as it rained just about the whole time we were there!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
REDROOF551, Manager at Red Roof Inn Richmond, KY, responded to this reviewResponded 9 September 2017

Thank you for taking the time to write this review and saying such great things about my staff! I will let Holly know that you said such great things about her. My staff is very nice and helpful and I appreciate them very much! Please stop back by anytime and we will be glad to accommodate you!

Reviewed 5 September 2017 via mobile

I really enjoyed the breakfast that was prepared and I liked our room quite a bit, I was just on my way home from a trip in Michigan and decided to stop for the night. It was perfect for that! Mariah was very friendly and made me feel at home and helped with any questions that I might have had. Perfect!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
REDROOF551, Manager at Red Roof Inn Richmond, KY, responded to this reviewResponded 6 September 2017

We are so happy to hear that your stay was excellent! Mariah is a great employee and I lucky to have her. We would like to thank you for taking the time to write this review. We hope to see you again in the near future!

Safe travels!

Reviewed 4 September 2017 via mobile

We stayed at red roof inn richmond ky and had a very nice stay. It was very clean, the staff was very kind and welcoming to us and and the manager Laurie went out of her way to make our stay great. We will definitely recommend.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family

We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you for the kinds words you spoke about my hotel, we work very hard to make all our guest feel at home. We hope that you stop by if you are ever in the Richmond KY area. Thank you so much for recommending our hotel to others.

Thanks!

Reviewed 3 September 2017

the bathroom floor was very slick and Christina came in to check on the floor ,,,and she came back and cleaned and wiped the floor off...she was very nice and was sorry that this happened ...plus she was very helpful about giving directions to places and places to eat ....

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends

First, I would like to apologize for your bathroom floor being sticky. I am very happy to hear that Christina was able to clean the floor in a timely manner. I am very grateful for her. Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We hope to see you in the near future!

Thank-You,