All reviewspartial wallgreek yogurtsmall indoor poolroom was cleansteak n shakewould definitely stay here againrestaurants in the areahard boiled eggslocation is greatnon smokinggreat pricethe breakfast areafirst floorsethinterstatetnuniversity
Reviewed 11 April 2016

We got a reasonable rate for 2 nights and it was about what you would expect. There was nothing special about this place but for what I paid, it was worth it.
This place is clean but getting a little dated.
The location is outstanding, close to the interstate, the mall, restaurants and EKU.
Nice indoor pool. Small workout room.
Rooms were average but a little loud if you are at the end of the hall. Beds and bathroom OK. Fridge in room was good. Plenty of outlets for your electronics. Good WIFI
Adequate parking and service was good, especially maids..
Breakfast was just OK but once again, what you would expect for it to be included.
One thing I DID NOT LIKE is the side entrances to the hotel are not controlled. The keypad was useless so anybody could enter anytime.
Overall I would consider staying here again if they eliminate the security issue with the doors.

Room Tip: don't get end of the hall
  • Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family
CSRichmond, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 18 April 2016

Thank you for sharing the experiences of your stay with us. Our maintenance staff is working diligently to make sure that the items you brought to our attention are being addressed. We look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 5 April 2016 via mobile

Room smelled of cigarettes & mildew. Reported as smoking free room. Quiet room, comfortable bed. It was ok for the short amount of time we planned to sleep in the middle of road trip. Pull out bed was awful, squeaked and was on an incline. Breakfast was busy and not a lot of selection.

Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 April 2016

My daughter and I spent a night in this hotel. We checked in together and we were put in room 308. Later that night around 10:30 p.m. we walked to Steak and Shake which was across the street. I know the staff there saw us leave. We were gone for about 10 minutes. My daughter and my wallets were STOLEN out of our LOCKED room. We didn't notice it until the next day and when we questioned the staff about it, they were rude and said that the cameras on the third floor don't work so they don't know what happen. I reiterated that the door was LOCKED and someone from their staff had to have gone into the room and taken the wallets. The day desk clerk said that anybody could have taken it because everyone (maid, maintenance, and desk clerk ) has keys to the rooms. Did I mention one of the staff members was standing outside the hotel when we returned from Steak and Shake and it appeared that he was texting on the phone. I WILL NEVER STAY IN THIS HOTEL AGAIN!!! My advice: Bring a dog to GUARD your room.

Room Tip: Stay away from the third floor!!!!
  • Stayed: April 2016, travelled on business
CSRichmond, Front Office Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2016

Funny you left out the part where the police came and watched the camera system and the young man you are saying STOLE your stuff never left the view of the first floor... Now tell me again how he did that, the police even told you that, nice try, and to add to your statement, CAMEREAS DONT LIE!!!!!

Reviewed 4 January 2016 via mobile

The bed was comfy with your choice of pillows. The location is good right off 75 with plenty of food options nearby. The wife and kid were pleased with the temperature of the pool. There is also a bowling alley close by. Overall I would recommend this hotel for a nightly stay.

Stayed: January 2016, travelled with family
CSRichmond, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 11 March 2016

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your stay. We appreciate your recommendation. We look forward to serving you in the future.

Reviewed 8 December 2015 via mobile

We stayed at this hotel for 2 nights in December 2015. The rooms were very clean and spacious. Good breakfast. Staff members were all very friendly and helpful. We travel often and when traveling in winter months always try to find hotels with indoor, heated pools for our 8 year old child. Many times, even when they say the pool is heated it is ice cold and too uncomfortable to enjoy. Not this hotel! The pool was warm and the hot tub was hot! Wish all hotels would do this! Highly recommend this hotel if you are in the Richmond Kentucky area.

Stayed: December 2015, travelled on business