All reviews partial wall greek yogurt small indoor pool room was clean steak n shake would definitely stay here again restaurants in the area hard boiled eggs location is great great price the breakfast area first floor seth interstate tn university dogs
Reviewed 18 February 2017 via mobile

A very nice, clean motel. All rooms are non smoking but we smelled smoke strongly in our hallway. The breakfast was abysmal. Coffee from a machine, rubber eggs, and watery juice. I would recommend the place for sleeping but eat breakfast elsewhere.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 20 October 2016

The price was OK *I got $88 for the first night, $97 for the next. I only stayed here because I couldn't get a room at the Hampton. After one night here, I moved. I didn't care that my room was nonrefundable. The place is just kind of a dump. My room was clean enough, but the closet door was broken, the hallways were dirty and grungy, the elevator barely worked, the lobby floor was sticky and the whole property just looks run-down and sad. Another weird thing was that when I got in my room for the first time, the television was on. I don't know if that's standard, but it kind of creeped me out. I kept wondering if someone was already staying here and was coming back shortly.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 16 October 2016

Stayed here after stopping at two other hotels that were full. Lobby looked good & the room was spacious, but as the saying goes, "the devil's in the details," especially housekeeping. Two of the three washcloths had black stains, there was a disgusting brown goo on the side of the toilet bowl, the cover on the tissue cover was pitted & rusty, and the finish on the bathroom door was worn off. The response of the front desk clerk to my complaint & pictures of these issues was only, "Sorry, I'll tell housekeeping." When paying over $150 for a room I expect better. I feel that an offer to talk to the manager and a discount of our rate should have been the minimum response.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 October 2016 via mobile

Came here on recommendation of Holiday Express which had no vacancy. Toilet seat had CLEARLY not been cleaned - so disgusting. If it wasn't late & I wasn't so exhausted I would have complained but as it was I just cleaned it up myself. Then as I was reading in bed listening to loud road noise I noticed what we're obviously fresh ink stains (hadn't been washed) on the sheets from previous guest(s)?? If you like things clean & sanitary stay away!!

Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 September 2016 via mobile

This hotel is wonderful and convenient. This Comfort Inn and Suites is very clean and updated. The rooms are large and the beds were comfortable. The bathroom was very clean and fresh feeling. The parking lot is a little tight and small. No large trucks. Several restaurants in the area along with shopping for everyone. Right off the interstate makes this hotel very convenient for traveling. The staff was helpful and quick to get you checked in and out. I will be staying here on my next trip in the area.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business