“Not for me”

Giovanni's Pizza
Ranked #50 of 137 Restaurants in Richmond
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Reviewed 26 May 2015

The reviews looked good so we went in. I ordered the smaller pizza and my son ordered the medium. They were out of jalapeno peppers. Okay that happens and no problem. When the waitress brought mine, it looked disgusting. It was burned, I could not even find the mushrooms, olives or pepperoni and it would not have fed Barbie as it was tiny little slices and as hard as a rock. I would not go back there. They did have a buffet that looked "fair." When I complained to the waitress she said, "all of our pizzas are like that. Well, no thanks.

Reviewed 24 January 2015 via mobile

We are locals and frequent this place. We usually get the deluxe pizza, when we order to go. We are not huge fans of buffets, but we do go to theirs because it is fresh and good quality. I really like their pasta sauce, it is very flavorful (I like it better than OG's!) and the price is great too!

Reviewed 2 December 2014

Always have great food, not your average pizza. We get it to go as the restauraunt is small and usually Empty.

Reviewed 10 February 2014

My husband and I stayed at a local hotel and wanted to have pizza delivered. The front desk recommended Giovanni's and I am glad that they did. We ordered a large half Hawaiian and half pepperoni. We also asked for plates, cheese & hot peppers, and napkins. The delivery person arrived (on a Saturday night) in about 35 minutes with a piping hot pizza and everything else that we asked for. The pizza was very tasty with just the right amount of toppings. I would definitely order from them again when we are in the area.

Reviewed 20 November 2013

You can get some of the best pizza in Richmond at this restaurant. You can dine in or get a speedy delivery service. I recommend any kind of pizza that they serve. I've tried most of it at some point or another. The pizzas taste fresh and they have good quality toppings. Their calzones are also worth a try. If you ask for delivery, it will be hot when it gets to your door. The staff is extremely friendly and you are served very fast!