“Awesome!”

Giovanni's Pizza
Ranked #52 of 142 Restaurants in Richmond
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Reviewed 17 July 2015

this place is amazing! the food is delicious, the buffet is always well stocked, the prices are low, and best of all, the pizza is phenomenal! my favorite pizza they can make is the bbq chicken pizza! everything is delicious!

1  Thank Wendy Jordan W

Reviewed 26 May 2015

The reviews looked good so we went in. I ordered the smaller pizza and my son ordered the medium. They were out of jalapeno peppers. Okay that happens and no problem. When the waitress brought mine, it looked disgusting. It was burned, I could not even find the mushrooms, olives or pepperoni and it would not have fed Barbie as it was tiny little slices and as hard as a rock. I would not go back there. They did have a buffet that looked "fair." When I complained to the waitress she said, "all of our pizzas are like that. Well, no thanks.

Reviewed 24 January 2015 via mobile

We are locals and frequent this place. We usually get the deluxe pizza, when we order to go. We are not huge fans of buffets, but we do go to theirs because it is fresh and good quality. I really like their pasta sauce, it is very flavorful (I like it better than OG's!) and the price is great too!

Reviewed 2 December 2014

Always have great food, not your average pizza. We get it to go as the restauraunt is small and usually Empty.

Reviewed 10 February 2014

My husband and I stayed at a local hotel and wanted to have pizza delivered. The front desk recommended Giovanni's and I am glad that they did. We ordered a large half Hawaiian and half pepperoni. We also asked for plates, cheese & hot peppers, and napkins. The delivery person arrived (on a Saturday night) in about 35 minutes with a piping hot pizza and everything else that we asked for. The pizza was very tasty with just the right amount of toppings. I would definitely order from them again when we are in the area.