“Quality of the popular "chain" 15 years ago”
Review of Giovanni's Pizza

Giovanni's Pizza
Ranked #50 of 139 Restaurants in Richmond
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Reviewed 5 May 2016 via mobile

I saw advertising for Giovanni's and I remembered that the satellite guy recommended them when I first moved to the area. The pizza was hot and delicious! Yum! We ordered the pepperoni and the deluxe and both were delish and gone fast. The taste and heartiness reminded me of a popular chain years ago but, their quality is lacking from the cutbacks. I had to try something different. Glad I did!! My new grab and go pizza joint.

Reviewed 19 April 2016 via mobile

I got there late to get my garlic bread and I asked if it was at least still warm, I couldn't help that I was late and he rudely just said "well too bad it if it was, there's a microwave."

Reviewed 20 March 2016

At the last night of our hotel stay, we really didn't want to leave the room, but were wary of local delivery. After reading a number of reviews we decided to go with Peebles because of they seemed a little off the beaten path of fast food. Unfortunately, their kitchen had just closed, but when we explained we were from out of town and needed a good recommendation, they immediately suggested Giovanni's. They were explicit in stating that although they were a "pizza joint" that they offered much more. I took them at their word and immediately called and was glad I did. The food was delicious! Salads were fresh, the breadsticks were seasoned to the hilt and soooo good!! Wasn't necessarily in the mood for pizza, so I ordered sandwiches. The sandwiches were all very fresh and tasty, and though it sounds simple by title, the hot ham and cheese was delicious. I'm not in Richmond much. Usually just when I'm passing through a visiting friends and family on my way to another destination, but I will most definitely eat here again my next visit!

1  Thank Christie H
Reviewed 17 July 2015

this place is amazing! the food is delicious, the buffet is always well stocked, the prices are low, and best of all, the pizza is phenomenal! my favorite pizza they can make is the bbq chicken pizza! everything is delicious!

1  Thank Wendy Jordan W
Reviewed 26 May 2015

The reviews looked good so we went in. I ordered the smaller pizza and my son ordered the medium. They were out of jalapeno peppers. Okay that happens and no problem. When the waitress brought mine, it looked disgusting. It was burned, I could not even find the mushrooms, olives or pepperoni and it would not have fed Barbie as it was tiny little slices and as hard as a rock. I would not go back there. They did have a buffet that looked "fair." When I complained to the waitress she said, "all of our pizzas are like that. Well, no thanks.