“Service Sux”

Add it.
Pizza Hut
Ranked #47 of 62 Restaurants in Shelbyville
Reviewed 4 December 2016

Went for dine in 12:15 PM Saturday. There was an older female (not a lady a female) behind the counter, a grouch. When I said party of 2 her reply was "have a seat she will be with you when she can".

Shoulda left right then but my wife wanted to try the place.

We found a seat with no problem. About 6 - 7 other groups at that time. Waited and waited and then realized no one was going to bring a menu so wifey went and got one for us.

About that time I noticed there was only one waitress and she looked frazzled. We waited another 10 minutes and decided the service was to be very poor so just left.

This was my second experience here and neither was at all pleasant.

Will not return.

I am familiar with the management of this place. They have several Pizza Huts but this is the only one in this immediate area. Guess it does not get much attention. Too bad. Could be a gold mine

BTW I did take look at the salad bar. Not so much. Big bowl of iceberg lettuce and some small carafes of canned veggies and about 6-8 dressings. Not very appetizing.

Reviewed 16 July 2016

Food and staff was great. Got served quickly. Excellent location from motel. Very clean restaurant. Would eat again when in town.

Reviewed 28 June 2016

It is hard to believe that corporate managers from Yum brands cannot make improvements at this location. Even harder to believe that when world headquarters is 40 minute drive away!. Open for more than 30 years, it used to be very busy and an excellent spot for pizza. Very dirty, worn-out decor, and poor service is the reason there are never many cars in parking lot. I do order to carry-out when I need an average pizza in a hurry. This place cannot compete with the other local options like Hometown Pizza or Papa John's.

Reviewed 2 June 2016

Crappy service, doesn't listen on the phone and they are RUDE when i called back to fix the issue. Complete crap!

Reviewed 18 April 2016 via mobile

My husband and I ordered a stuffed pizza with the crust that is like a bread stick. I believe that is what it's called I could be wrong. The guy that delivered the pizza rang the doorbell when we told them not to because my child was sleeping. we live maybe 5-10 minutes away from Pizza Hut and we know it shouldn't take that long. The delivery guy should up 40 minutes late. When my husband answered the door,the delivery guy had no teeth and he said and I quote, "uhm the pizza may still be warm haha." We tried to give this place the benefit of the doubt. When we brought the pizza inside, the crust and pizza was cold,the crust looked like nothing what the picture did when we ordered it. It had one bubble that had zero cheese in it. We were expecting a full pizza with breaded stuffing and we didn't even get that. I will NOT be ordering from this place again and neither will my family and friends when I tell them about this experience. I'm sorry but I am highly disappointed and will be taking my business someplace else.