US$75
Country Inn
US$109
HIExpress.com
Motel 6 Somerset(Somerset)(Great Value!)
US$54
Comfort Inn of Somerset(Somerset)(Great Value!)
US$71
US$139
Hampton.com
US$53
Red Roof Inn Somerset(Somerset)(Great Value!)
US$59
Quality Inn & Suites(Somerset)(Great Value!)
US$79
US$129
All reviewsfront desklady namedgospel musiccentral locationgreat place to stayin townsausagewafflescookiesvery nice staystaff was very friendly and helpfulcomfortable bedsbreakfast roomindoor poolsmoking roomsomernites cruiseclean hotel
Reviewed 16 October 2017 via mobile

The most cleanest & welcoming place I’ve been in a long time with fresh baked cookies & hot coffee all day!! This makes my 2nd visit & I was happy to see all the new updates & 1 being in the pool area there was a lifter for handicap WoW that made me happy to be able to accommodate everyone!!! My room was fresh & clean & very welcoming along with all the staff. This place is unbelievable the best I mean breakfast was like a buffet bar I should say !!!
I was very pleased with our visit & was like I was apart of best western family!!! Thanks to everyone for making my visit the best !!!
Until next time

Stayed: October 2017
Ameet P, Public Relations Manager at Best Western Somerset, responded to this reviewResponded 1 December 2017

Michelle C,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your stay with us! You are certainly correct, we are in the middle of small update to our public areas and we are inviting everyone to come see the changes!

I hope you will get to see the final product here soon.

Thanks for your patronage.

Reviewed 8 October 2017

Good location, pleasant staff, neat and clean. Great breakfast of scrambled eggs, sausage, bacon, biscuits and gravy, variety of breads/rolls/donuts/cereal, coffee, juice, yogurt, fresh fruit. Something for everyone. Suite was very nice for evening reading and TV. Mattress was a little too soft for me.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends

Susan,

Thank you for the great, honest review of your experience here at our hotel! We certainly work very hard to ensure everything is up to our high standards, especially our breakfast! After all, isn't it the most important meal of the day? :)

We hope to see you again soon!

Best,

Reviewed 25 September 2017

I stay at this hotel for business as well as with my family during trips to Somerset. This hotel is clean and very friendly staff, good breakfast and very comfortable beds, which is very important to me. It is centrally located to everything.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business

Lisa F,

Thank you for your review! We are very thankful you choose us for your visits here in Somerset! I had noticed you had rated us a "4". While we are glad to have met your expectations, we would love to earn a "5" from you! If there is anything specific we can do to help improve your experience further, please do not hesitate to call us.

From the Best Western Team,

Reviewed 29 August 2017

The Best Western in Somerset is our go to motel for the Somernights Cruise. The motel, staff and management (Vicki) always go above and beyond for our group. Motel is always very clean. The location is great! Looking forward to coming back.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple

Monty,

Thanks for the awesome review and commenting on the morale of the staff! It is the utmost importance to us that our staff genuinely loves being at our hotel and interacting with clients such as yourself!

We look forward to seeing you next year for all the Cruise Weekends! Better hurry and book now, prices and availability are best this early on!

Reviewed 26 August 2017

Check-in and out a breeze. Comfortable and quiet night. Complimentary breakfast standard but I did not leave hungry. Only bad thing was location. It was 35 or 40 miles off Interstate but rooms were booked up nearly everywhere because of the "Total Eclipse of the Sun"

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple

Colon,

Thank you so much for the great review! We were glad to accomodate you for the rare eclipse. If you ever return to the Somerset/Lake Cumberland area please do not hesitate to contact us!

We enjoyed having you here.

Best,