“Wonderful stay”

Best Western Somerset
Ranked #2 of 11 Hotels in Somerset
Reviewed 5 November 2017

Excellent room, friendly staff AND THEY STILL OFFER SMOKING ROOMS. BIG, BIG THUMBS UP. The location of the hotel is conveniently located on the main road through town and within the commercial district. Hotel was wonderfully quiet, we did not hear ANY other guest during our ENTIRE stay.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Ameet P, Public Relations Manager at Best Western Somerset, responded to this reviewResponded 1 December 2017

KC1450,

Thank you so much for taking the time out of your busy day to write us a review. We sincerely appreciate your patronage.

Reviewed 28 October 2017 via mobile

Room was musty and not clean.
Bathroom had mold in ceiling painted over.
No chair for desk to do office work.
Called front desk and girl said no a extra chair in the bldg..
Told woman at check out and said she was sorry.. Sorry Really!
No discount given and I left. I thought about it and went back and told lady there was no reason to have to sit on a coffee table and do paperwork. I deserved a discount I told the lady.. She said she couldn’t and gave me a $15 gift card...
Pretty sad place I have to say

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Ameet P, Public Relations Manager at Best Western Somerset, responded to this reviewResponded 1 November 2017

Smooth528,

I am very sad to hear your experience with our hotel. We are currently undergoing a small renovation to help further enhance our clients experience so that we may maintain our high guest satisfaction scores!

However, this is still no excuse. We are working diligently to understand how and why things occurred as they did and how we may never see this problem again. \

I assure you your concerns are being resolved. Thank you so much for your patronage.

Reviewed 18 October 2017

Best Western in Somerset, KY is always my first choice when I stay in the Pulaski County area. I travel for leisure and it is always a pleasure to stay here. The hotel staff makes me feel like family and the breakfast is awesome! Where else are you going to find bacon, sausage, eggs, waffles, biscuit n gravy, eggs and all kinds of other stuff to eat. Front desk staff always has fresh coffee and cookies ready to munch!

They also provide excellent directions to anywhere you want to go in the area and even offer discount cards when available. Just ask! If you are looking for things to do in the area, check out the information kiosk in the lobby!

Thanks for another enjoyable visit!

Stayed: October 2017

Chris S,

WOW! What an awesome review! Thank you so much for sharing all of the specific things you enjoy about our hotel! On behalf of the team here at Best Western, I can assure you that we certainly do love having you here. If there is ever anything we can ever do for you, please do not hesitate to give us a call.

Reviewed 16 October 2017 via mobile

The most cleanest & welcoming place I’ve been in a long time with fresh baked cookies & hot coffee all day!! This makes my 2nd visit & I was happy to see all the new updates & 1 being in the pool area there was a lifter for handicap WoW that made me happy to be able to accommodate everyone!!! My room was fresh & clean & very welcoming along with all the staff. This place is unbelievable the best I mean breakfast was like a buffet bar I should say !!!
I was very pleased with our visit & was like I was apart of best western family!!! Thanks to everyone for making my visit the best !!!
Until next time

Stayed: October 2017

Michelle C,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your stay with us! You are certainly correct, we are in the middle of small update to our public areas and we are inviting everyone to come see the changes!

I hope you will get to see the final product here soon.

Thanks for your patronage.

Reviewed 8 October 2017

Good location, pleasant staff, neat and clean. Great breakfast of scrambled eggs, sausage, bacon, biscuits and gravy, variety of breads/rolls/donuts/cereal, coffee, juice, yogurt, fresh fruit. Something for everyone. Suite was very nice for evening reading and TV. Mattress was a little too soft for me.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Susan,

Thank you for the great, honest review of your experience here at our hotel! We certainly work very hard to ensure everything is up to our high standards, especially our breakfast! After all, isn't it the most important meal of the day? :)