“Lunch with my Sister”

Zea Rotisserie & Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Zea Rotisserie & Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #10 of 1,084 Restaurants in Baton Rouge
Price range: US$15 - US$35
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Corporate
Reviewed 8 December 2017 via mobile

We went here for lunch to meet my sister and her husband before hitting the highway heading home. The food was great. The atmosphere was good. The fellowship was excellent. Recommend this place if you in the area

Reviewed 25 October 2017 via mobile

We went for lunch and even though the restaurant was packed we didn’t have to wait to be seated. We had a very good server as well. I had the Cuban sandwich was was very good as well as sweet potato fries. Will go eat at this restaurant again.

Reviewed 13 October 2017

I've been here for lunch with my coworkers several times and had have taken a to-go order from here also. I usually get the Sedona Chicken Panini, but I have tried the rotisserie chicken meal and it was good, but I liked the panini better. Definitely going to keep coming back!

Reviewed 7 September 2017

The corn/grits and rotisserie pork roast were great southern cooking. Their local craft beer is great too.

Reviewed 6 September 2017

When it comes to chain restaurants, Zea is the best.

I found myself in Baton Rouge at lunchtime a few weeks ago. I wanted something better than a fast food lunch so I decided to come here. This location, like pretty much all locations, has it figured out. Despite the massive lunch rush the restaurant did not have a wait, service was quick, and I was in and out in under an hour.

Here are some of the highlights:

Table side ordering - Finally a restaurant that has embraced the 21st century. The servers carry a handheld device where they can place your order from the table. No silly scratch pad necessary.

Lunch specials - I got their rotisserie salad. It was massive for the price and tasted delicious. I think it was around $13 and was loaded with meat.

Parking - It's plentiful

Menu notes - If you like hummus their Mediterranean hummus is awesome. So are the duck empanadas. So are the sandwiches. So is everything.