“Anniversary dinner”
Review of Texas de Brazil

Texas de Brazil
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #24 of 1,101 Restaurants in Baton Rouge
Price range: US$31 - US$50
Cuisines: Brazilian, Steakhouse
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Description: Texas de Brazil is no ordinary steakhouse. It’s a dining experience like no other. Here, traditions of Brazilian cooking blend with Texas hospitality to create a lively atmosphere in an upscale setting. Your meal begins with a visit to our extravagant salad area where you can indulge in a wide array of seasonal roasted vegetables, fresh artisan breads, charcuterie, imported cheeses and other specialties. Then enjoy the rodizio-style dining that has made us famous. An endless parade of gaucho servers visits your table with skewers of freshly grilled beef, lamb, pork, chicken and Brazilian sausage carved directly onto your plate. It’s all served with authentic side dishes of garlic mashed potatoes, Brazilian cheese bread and sweet fried bananas. To complement your meal, select from our award-winning collection of wines or traditional Brazilian bar creations. And don’t forget to treat yourself to one of our decadent à la carte desserts.
Reviewed 2 May 2017 via mobile

This place is amazing. My husband brought me here for our anniversary and it was worth the three hour drive. It is beautifully decorated here. Everything on the salad bar is fresh and tastes so good, but I wished I would have saved more of my appetite for the meats! There were cheese bomb rolls on the table which were delicious and brown sugar bananas to cleanse the pallet between meats. The sausages were my favorite meat. Our server had our desserts decorated nicely- the creme brûlée- oh my goodness- was to die for. The price for the dinner matches the quality and the amount of food available. It is definitely an adventure to eat here!

Reviewed 22 April 2017 via mobile

The salad and soup bar was good. The meats are many but not very tasty. Dessert was not that good. Atmosphere was nice. Service was fair. Much better restaurants in Baton Rouge. Would not go back.

Reviewed 1 April 2017

Went here for the first time with my daughter and future son-in-law. We were groaning by the time we left. Everything was unbelievable and the service was superior! Most all of the meats were fabulously cooked. Our only complaint was the bacon wrapped filet was dry. Go hungry. Love this place and they just sent me a coupon for 20% off for takeout!!

Reviewed 16 March 2017

Took out of state company to this restaurant and had a good time. The salad bar had salmon, fish in a good sauce, shrimp and high quality cheeses. The presentation of the entre meats is great for someone who has never been to a Brazilian Restaurant before. However I went their for salad and a good tasting meat entre. The meats were greasy (I'm guessing that that was the fat from the meat). Way too much salt on the seasoned chicken and very chewy gristle in the skirt steak. I will return for the salad bar but the meat they bring is not for me.

Reviewed 8 March 2017

Took a large group of 20 people here for dinner and had a great time. The food kept coming and everyone enjoyed themselves. For the vegetarians, they loved the salad bar. If you love eating meat, this is the place for you.