“65th birthday”

Sullivan's Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
Sullivan's Steakhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #35 of 1,156 Restaurants in Baton Rouge
Price range: US$40 - US$60
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Description: Sullivan's Steakhouse is a vibrant neighborhood American Steakhouse featuring the finest steaks, seafood, hand-shaken martinis and live music.
Reviewed 29 April 2017 via mobile

Clean, good service, polite & very nice
I'm a picky eater so I'll ask for certain items to not be added to my food. They even took a photo to give us for the special occasion. Cool. We enjoyed Nicole as our server

Reviewed 20 April 2017

I found this restaurant on Trip Advisor and made reservation for our Easter Brunch before leaving for Baton Rouge. What a great way to end our stay there. The food was excellent and service even more impressive. We wanted to go to a local restaurant and were pleasantly surprised. It certainly delivered.

Reviewed 12 April 2017

Last Saturday went to Sullivan's Steakhouse for a special evening. My wife had the Live Maine Lobster, "the biggest in the tank", and I had the Filet. Both of us thoroughly enjoyed our meal. The Lobster was perfectly cooked, and the AuGratin Potatoes were some of the best we have ever had. The Filet melted in my mouth. It was cooked perfectly and was one of the best I have ever had. The service was good, and the place was packed, with many High Schoolers going out for Prom night. I would rate Sullivans 4.5 out of 5 in ratings. The only negative was the dining room was cold, but they did try to adjust the temp. A very nice memorable evening. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 24 March 2017 via mobile

AWESOME!
We had a few drinks at the bar before being seated.
Drinks were really good, service was great.
The calamari was a perfect started, enough to share with others. Lobster was WONDERFUL, steak was AMAZING! Dessert- OMG! All of the staff stopped by and told my daughter happy birthday, they all signed a card, our server took a picture of her and placed it in the signed card, and her dessert was free !
It was awesome! They made her day very special !
Plus we had the BEST SERVER, he was AWESOME!!!!!
- ask for Brian!

Date of visit: March 2017
1  Thank glenda b
Reviewed 5 March 2017

Looking for a late night place to eat, we stumbled upon Sullivan’s. We walked in and immediately saw a lady on stage singing (figured out that was the bar side of the restaurant). Here’s my first recommendation – when someone walks into your establishment looking like a Deer in headlights - please ask if this is their first visit! I would have appreciated being asked, rather than looking totally confused. Moving on, we were seated and given time to look over the menu. The waitress was very friendly, and offered suggestions, but we finally settled on (the package deal that was not recommended to us) what’s actually called “The Sure Thing - $44 Prix Fixe Menu.” We got to choose a soup or salad, an entrée and a dessert. The food was average (steak was not tender), but as mentioned before the waitress was very friendly. If you’re in Baton Rouge and need a late night place to eat,please give Sullivan's a try. You might even get to enjoy a local band!

Date of visit: February 2017

Been to Sullivan's Steakhouse? Share your experiences!