“Once And Done”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 22 January 2016

I visited; largely on the positives of a number of reviews. I should be clear here. My meal was well prepared for the most part. The portions I found skimpy; about a half cup of Mexican rice on my combo. The refried beans needed a spoon rather than a fork; pretty loose, but enchilada plate itself was very tasty. But for a $14 entree; it was skimpy; period.

Service at the bar was pro forma; no return visit to check on my satisfaction; I had to request a check. I saw no management engagement; and this always bothers me

Reviewed 6 January 2016

My daughter and I decided to try Coyote Blues. We have passed it many times on the interstate, but never eaten there.
It was Saturday and they had the swirl margarita special. We also, ordered the duck quesadilla and the taco salad. The restaurant was busy but, we didn't have to wait too long to get a table or to get our food. The food was really good. Everything was fresh and well-seasoned.

Reviewed 10 December 2015 via mobile

Great service. Fast preparation. Huge portions. I usually get the crawfish burrito, and it is delicious every time. Great place for family.

Reviewed 19 November 2015

Ordered the Queso and chips as an appetizer. It was OK. The real star of the show was the Angus Border Burger. Patty was grilled to perfection, bun was soft and all other ingredients were fresh. Very good burger! Jalapeno was a nice touch on the burger as well. Service was friendly. Location is convenient since it's located right off I-10. Will return.

Reviewed 15 November 2015 via mobile

Food was good. Great atmosphere. Service a little slow but not terrible. Easy to get to off highway. Had game on in the bar area!