Lowest prices for your stay
US$89
SAVE US$28
GardenInn.comUS$89
PricelineUS$89
StayForLongUS$116
All reviews close to the airport southern university next morning great place to stay hgi lobby shuttle inns housekeeping campus
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 March 2021

Do not walk, RUN FROM THIS HOTEL!!!! I arrived at 11:00 PM with my two babies and family to check in for 2 rooms, they could only find one reservation after I SHOWED them both confirmations! I asked the front desk guy (who was very rude) if we could check in to at least the one while I figure out what to do for the other room and THE ROOM STILL WASN'T CLEAN!!!! AT 11:00 PM!!!!! This is absolutely crazy!!! Also, there was a lady in front of us who was having the same problem locating a reservation AND another lady who had been waiting for 3 hours for her room to be cleaned!! Don’t give them business or book here because you probably won’t have a room available!

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 22 February 2021 via mobile

Only plus was that the front desk agent made a last minute reservation for us, because I had mistakenly reserved for a different date. There were several issues with the room: The room smelled of marijuana. The coffee maker did not work. The phone did not work. The water did not get hot, not even warm. The room did appear to be pretty modern and clean, but the negatives definitely outweighed any positives.

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 2 October 2020 via mobile

Why stay at an airport hotel with no airport shuttle? They blame covid - and yet every other hotel near the airport has a shuttle running. This cost me $20 back and forth (each way) in a cab. Ridiculous. Hotel common areas are tired.

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 18 March 2020 via mobile

This place is terrible! My sink was broke. The outlets in my bathroom were completely messed up. My room door was literally falling apart and was COVERED in mold. I’ve tried reaching out to the hotel manager multiple times. He continues to ignore me and will not reply to my emails or phone calls. Unbelievable. I’d never stay there again. Ever!

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 3 March 2020

We checked in late Friday night 2/28/2020. Upon check in we were told the the key card system was not working and someone would take us to our room. The person that was going to take us to the room was currently taking other guests to their room so we had to wait. I asked about the digital key and was told that was not working either. We were taken to our room approx. 20 min. later. Saturday morning 2/29/2020 the key system was still not working. To me this was a major issue but apparently it was not an issue for hotel management because no one appeared to be adressing the issue. We left the hotel for the day and returned at approx. 9:30 p.m. and keys were still not working. Someone took us upstairs and only asked what room number. We never showed any proof of our room number or any identification so basically we could have gotten into any room. I've never had such a horrible experience at a Hilton property. Will not stay there again.

Date of stay: February 2020