“Not the best”
Review of The Atrium Cafe

The Atrium Cafe
Ranked #748 of 1,120 Restaurants in Baton Rouge
Reviewed 23 June 2017

Buffet????? Please......the salad was a JOKE....mostly fish on the buffet, tuna casserole (not too bad). The rolls were excellent. The only dessert was a cake. Price was $12.00. Plates were foam, and utensils were plastic. Truly not worth the price, at all.

Reviewed 14 June 2017

One would think that if the buffet opens at 5pm, the food would be out and ready to go when patrons arrived. Not so on this day. For $12, you'd think there would be more of a selection, and real service ware. Very limited selections of food and Styrofoam plated and plastic tableware.
We got there at 5pm and tables were still dirty from earlier in the day. YUK!! there was one employee that had her section cleaned and ready. She even got most of our drinks for us. She was the only pleasant one we encountered.

Reviewed 31 May 2017

Too many things they didn't have. Order three differment wines did not have them. service was slow at best.

Reviewed 15 May 2017

It was open our last night for dinner. Thank God the items available were posted before purchasing the meals. Very limited items were available for $12 dinner. If you liked pork you were in business otherwise, oh well ...... so we walked back to the River Center & bought 2 wraps that came with a bag of chips & an apple for 6 bucks each.

Reviewed 3 April 2017 via mobile

As we were eating my husband and I kept commenting that back in the day this would have been the perfect hangover food after a night out.

The menu included eggs, grits, sausage, bacon, various pastries, waffles, French toast sticks and a big salad bar.

My faces were the waffles...surprisingly light and fluffy. My son loves the breakfast sausage. Reminded me of McDonald's sausage patties.

The muffin and cake were dry. Like Sahara dry.

The coffee tasted burnt and they were out of creamer. Which is a huge no no for me a basic coffee art up is a must!

The staff was present and constantly refilling the food, but no customer interaction at all.

The building is beautiful place to dine with the feel of the outdoors, but thankfully great AC.

Would I go back? Maybe if I were downtown and everything else was jam packed...sure. As a stand alone destination...no.