“Anniversary dinner with my wife”

Copeland's Cheesecake Bistro
Ranked #10 of 245 Restaurants in Bossier City
Price range: US$15 - US$30
Good for: Child-friendly, Bar Scene
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: We’re more than just Cheesecake! Eating should be fun, exciting and simple! Cheesecake Bistro by Copeland’s, noted as an innovative and exciting dining concept, includes an extensive menu of signature dishes with influences from a number of regions around the world. Complimenting the tantalizing entrees are delectable appetizers and the restaurant’s wide variety of specialty signature cheesecakes. Cheesecake Bistro by Copeland’s has the boundless menu, caring staff and fun ambiance intended to excite every one of your senses as you enjoy a truly casual meal with friends and family.
Reviewed 17 March 2017 via mobile

Excellent service, our waiter was very nice and professional. He made sure we were taken care of....

Reviewed 14 March 2017 via mobile

My wife and I have eaten here several times and always enjoy it. Today she had the club wrap with fries and I had the firecracker shrimp wrap with string onions. Both of them were great. This is a nice place to eat while you shop on the Louisiana Boardwalk. They also have excellent cheesecake.

Reviewed 5 March 2017

We were staying close by and went to Margaretville for gamble and stopped by for lunch. Had a wonderful meal of the best gumbo I ever had. My husband had the turkey, provolone sandwich with sweet potato fries. It was so huge we had to bring it back to the hotel. Service was very attentive. Would go back next time we are in Bossier City.

Reviewed 1 March 2017

We had a reservation for 6:30,finally got seated a little after 7, as always the atmosphere was great and cozy...the waitress was I believe her name was Melody (if not mistaken), was restaurant friendly, kind and very courtesy, we were a group of 25 and she explained whatever menu item that was asked, didn't have to ask for any refill at any time...the selection of food was mouth watering, many different options to choose from, although I noticed that the wings have down sized but they were still delicious, the fish on the seafood platter was hard to find, but the taste of the food made you forget about the amount, and yes the food came out very HOT and last but not least the cheesecake was extraordinary. Once everyone seen someone with a piece of cheesecake, everyone had to get a slice....So thank you for a wonderful celebration, and will come back again......

Reviewed 1 March 2017

The crawfish ravioli is to die for! Amazing! Would give 4 stars but I didn't feel like the cheesecake was all that great....good but not great!