“Amazing food, huge portions, DESSERTS!!!!! Go hungry and get the cheesecake!!!”
Review of Copeland's Cheesecake Bistro - CLOSED

Copeland's Cheesecake Bistro
Price range: US$15 - US$30
Good for: Child-friendly, Bar Scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: We’re more than just Cheesecake! Eating should be fun, exciting and simple! Cheesecake Bistro by Copeland’s, noted as an innovative and exciting dining concept, includes an extensive menu of signature dishes with influences from a number of regions around the world. Complimenting the tantalizing entrees are delectable appetizers and the restaurant’s wide variety of specialty signature cheesecakes. Cheesecake Bistro by Copeland’s has the boundless menu, caring staff and fun ambiance intended to excite every one of your senses as you enjoy a truly casual meal with friends and family.
Reviewed 1 July 2019

One of my favorite places on the Boardwalk!! This is a MUST eat if you have never been there. Steak, seafood, pasta, burgers, wraps, salads........you name it! It is all good.

MY FAVORITES are either the crawfish ravioli or the crawfish stuffed mac & cheese. Then, either the Turtle Cheesecake or the White Chocolate Bread Pudding. GO LOOK AT MY PHOTOS!!!!!

Date of visit: June 2019

Reviewed 22 June 2019 via mobile

Sat at the bar. Staff at bar were extremely friendly especially with returning customers.

Had crawfish ravioli. It was ok. Great location in the shopping area close to movie and hotel.

Date of visit: June 2019
Reviewed 25 May 2019 via mobile

Had lunch here why on a short vacation...food was good...service was good...very clean inside and out

Reviewed 18 May 2019 via mobile

I will not be back. The waiter was ok but the food left a lot to be desired. I figured that I would be safe with going for the fried options but was terribly wrong. The plate for appetizers were not clean. The fish was cut so small and had the audacity to be RAW!!! I am talking pink, slimy raw and I do believe my shrimp and crawfish were frozen not fresh. Also the person I was with fish was raw. We did get a discount and the waiter was apologetic but I will never come here again.

Reviewed 8 May 2019

We went in for dinner after driving around looking for something appetizing and the outside looked inviting. We thought we were under dressed as we were fairly casual, cargo shorts and such, when we saw white table clothes adorning the tables and stemmed water glasses at the settings. But we soon felt very comfortable as our waiter Zac took great care of us. Before we even ordered, we had hot, fluffy, wonderful biscuits at our table and I knew this was going to be good. The food was mid level priced so two of our party shared a wonderful, perfectly cooked rib eye, with all the fixings. I had the seafood platter which was a delight to my taste buds. needless to say, we will be back!