“Love their cheese cake”

Price range: US$15 - US$30
Good for: Child-friendly, Bar Scene
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: We’re more than just Cheesecake! Eating should be fun, exciting and simple! Cheesecake Bistro by Copeland’s, noted as an innovative and exciting dining concept, includes an extensive menu of signature dishes with influences from a number of regions around the world. Complimenting the tantalizing entrees are delectable appetizers and the restaurant’s wide variety of specialty signature cheesecakes. Cheesecake Bistro by Copeland’s has the boundless menu, caring staff and fun ambiance intended to excite every one of your senses as you enjoy a truly casual meal with friends and family.
Reviewed 24 February 2020 via mobile

Omg! You must try their cheesecake. We didn't have dinner their but we stop by for dessert. It's a little pricey but so worth it.

Date of visit: February 2020

Reviewed 18 February 2020 via mobile

We went there for a slice of cheesecake.........not too much options for the cheesecake. But we are going for the Mardi Gras cheesecake.

Date of visit: May 2019
Reviewed 8 February 2020 via mobile

My wife ordered the fried chicken and she loved it. I ordered the BarBeQue shrimp with linguine and thought it was @over garlicky” and not at all what I was expecting. The BarBeQue flavor was not there, just a too hot spicy flavor not at all like the bbq shrimp served in the New Orleans area.

Date of visit: February 2020
1  Thank dkennedy1949
Reviewed 20 January 2020 via mobile

A great place for lunch on a dreary winter day! Great cocktails, a dessert case you can't say no to, and a lovely, spacious, comfortable setting. My sister and I had a great, relaxed lunch and would return again!

Date of visit: January 2020
Reviewed 5 January 2020

I ordered the Shrimp St. Charles and the name should be changed to just St.Charles. I expected more shrimps for the price of the entree. I had a plate full of pasta and mushrooms with very little shrimp. The dish was extremely disappointing and greasy.

Date of visit: January 2020