“Total waste of time and money. All thumbs down”
Review of Copeland's Cheesecake Bistro - CLOSED

Copeland's Cheesecake Bistro
Price range: US$15 - US$30
Good for: Bar Scene, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: We’re more than just Cheesecake! Eating should be fun, exciting and simple! Cheesecake Bistro by Copeland’s, noted as an innovative and exciting dining concept, includes an extensive menu of signature dishes with influences from a number of regions around the world. Complimenting the tantalizing entrees are delectable appetizers and the restaurant’s wide variety of specialty signature cheesecakes. Cheesecake Bistro by Copeland’s has the boundless menu, caring staff and fun ambiance intended to excite every one of your senses as you enjoy a truly casual meal with friends and family.
Reviewed 6 March 2020

My wife and I went on a Sunday evening about 6:30. We were told it would be a 15-20 minute wait. While we we waiting, a waiter came up to the check in counter carrying a boom and dust pan. He called to an elderly couple who were waiting for a table. He escorted them back carry the broom and dustpan in his hands. We were greeted shortly thereafter by a waitress who told us there was no need for us to wait since there were empty tables. Couldn’t quite figure that one out. As we taken back to our table I noted at least half of the tables were open. The majority of them were clean and ready for patrons. They had Bloody Mary special It was something like a smoke maple bacon or something like that. It sounded and looked excellent. We also ordered some fried pickles. My Bloody Mary came out with a piece of celery and a pickle wedge. No lime, no lemon, no olives and worst of all no bacon. I pointed this out to our waitress and showed her the picture and description of the drink. She said said the bartender had only been there a week. She then brought me a plate with three pieces of bacon. When our fried pickles came out there was a majority of them stuck together is big clumps. They were also really salty. To make matters worse, we were give two small containers of remoulade sauce and some other light colored sauce. Both of the dressing had been sitting out so long they had a crust on them. It was gross. We opted to just eat the salty pickles and press on. The only positive point was the Shrimp St Charles that I ordered. It was actually pretty good. On the other hand, my wife ordered the Chicken and Avocado club which was totally tasteless. The entire sandwich was just bland. No flavor what so ever. We expresses this concern to our waitress who stated she had never tried it. That was her only response. We were so disappointed by the experience, that we were afraid to try the normally excellent cheesecake. Didn’t want to spoil that memory too.
The Cheesecake Bistro used to be one of our favorite places. I don’t know what happened but we won’t be going back. Not recommended!

1  Thank Cruisemonger

Reviewed 24 February 2020 via mobile

Omg! You must try their cheesecake. We didn't have dinner their but we stop by for dessert. It's a little pricey but so worth it.

Reviewed 18 February 2020 via mobile

We went there for a slice of cheesecake.........not too much options for the cheesecake. But we are going for the Mardi Gras cheesecake.

Date of visit: May 2019
Reviewed 8 February 2020 via mobile

My wife ordered the fried chicken and she loved it. I ordered the BarBeQue shrimp with linguine and thought it was @over garlicky” and not at all what I was expecting. The BarBeQue flavor was not there, just a too hot spicy flavor not at all like the bbq shrimp served in the New Orleans area.

1  Thank dkennedy1949
Reviewed 20 January 2020 via mobile

A great place for lunch on a dreary winter day! Great cocktails, a dessert case you can't say no to, and a lovely, spacious, comfortable setting. My sister and I had a great, relaxed lunch and would return again!

Date of visit: January 2020