“Panera Never Disappoints!”
Review of Panera Bread

Panera Bread
Ranked #46 of 239 Restaurants in Bossier City
Reviewed 31 July 2017 via mobile

We were traveling through and stopped here for lunch, mainly because we've loved Panera wherever we've found one. This one in Bossier City did not disappoint. Great salads in particular, and having a pastry for dessert topped them off well. Service was great,mama the restaurant is super clean. Six choices for iced tea as well!

Reviewed 27 July 2017 via mobile

I eat ay Panera Bread very often because of the healthy and tasty food they serve. I travel a lot so I have had the chance of visiting different Paneras and not all of them have this good review.
Here the service was great, the food perfect and the place clean, so it deserves the five stars I am giving to them!

Reviewed 16 July 2017

The staff is friendly and helpful. The food is great. And the environment is relaxed and enjoyable. Healthy eating made easy!

Reviewed 14 May 2017 via mobile

My husband and I have seen ads for this Resturant & the food look like it would be tasty. My husband had a Caesar with grilled chicken Salad & I had a pick two, 1/2 sandwich (beef & arugula) & 1/2 Cobb Salad. We were both very pleased with our meals. Everything was extremely fresh & very tasty. Have soups, salads & sandwiches to chose from & coffees, teas, drinks & a bakery of yummy looking breads & rolls.

Reviewed 8 May 2017 via mobile

My husband and I were there for breakfast and pick up bagels for the week. It was 9:30 on a Sunday morning. They only had about 6 various bagels left in store and no more bagels were being baked for the day. Sundays being a heavy bagel sales day due to churches near by should be considered so bagels are available longer during morning.