US$95
US$67
US$133
US$125
Courtyard
Horseshoe Bossier City(Bossier City)
Free cancellation until 28/07
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$129
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$125
All reviewstexas roadhousefront desklong stayextended stayquiet locationhome away from homebedroom suiteevery morningspecial thankscomfortable staythe entire staffworkout roombarksdale afbbreakfast areastaying at this hotelwaffle makerwould definitely stay here again
Reviewed 27 March 2018

3 days later we are still trying to correct issues caused with the check in staff and our bank account. This is unaccepted, the GM - Mrs. Miles refuses to speak to me directly and I feel like its not important to them. When you spend almost $200.00 for a few hours stay the Marriott should recognize the value of all of us.
Staff failed to meet the very basic expectations of the consumers needs.
The hotel is nice, no other real issues or concerns but next time its need to always be a Hilton or Margaritaville.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Tamika M, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Shreveport-Bossier City, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2018

Good Afternoon Mr. Lesher,

Thank you for taking the time to bring to our attention the problem you encountered regarding your reservations at TownePlace Suites Shreveport-Bossier City.

As a Valued Guest, I do understand your frustration with having your credit card being charged twice, and I do apologize for the inconvenience this caused you. After speaking with the third party support that you booked through on Sunday afternoon, we were able to determine they incorrectly sent over your personal card which lead it to be charged again. Once they notified us of the error, we were able to have the charges adjusted off of your personal card and correctly placed on the third party payment. I do understand the importance of having this communicated to you and sincerely apologize as we weren’t aware at the time.

Please accept my sincerest apology that I wasn’t able to contact you back myself on yesterday. I am currently out of the office in training, and did not want to delay in responding to your message. I did have Tina Condie, my Operations Manager to follow up with you as she was the Manager that the Expedia representative spoke with on Sunday to correct the error. I again thank you for your feedback as it helps me and my team to better improve on our service.

Upholding our commitment to provide a memorable experience with exceptional service, we hope to have an opportunity to better your experience with us whenever your travels bring you back to Bossier City.

Reviewed 26 March 2018

Had a last minute booking for a funereal. Everyone here was so kind to us. Tammy always greeted us in the mornings and asked how we were doing. It was very appreciative and helped during a rough time.

The room was clean and came with everything we needed. Good location and price. Can't recommend them enough!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Tamika M, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Shreveport-Bossier City, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2018

Dear Jennifer M,

Thank you so much for the awesome review! We so appreciate having you as our guest and we thank you for taking the time out of your day to say such nice words about us! Tammy really does go above and beyond along with each and every one of our staff members. A willingness to serve and a confident, positive attitude are just a few of the awesome characteristics each of our staff members hold. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 26 March 2018

You can start out your day with a complimentary breakfast prepared by Pat and than after a long day at school/work can come back and get a good nights rest. The staff at this hotel is friendly and accommodating and have just about anything you might have forgot to bring along. Always had fresh coffee available also. The rooms are large and have all appliance etc. in them to cook a meal, or you can walk across the parking lot to Texas road house restaurant. (just get there early as its usually packed) Also, washers/dryers available onsite along with a gym. I enjoyed my week at this hotel and highly recommend it.

Stayed: March 2018
1  Thank Robert T

Thank you, Robert T! We are so grateful to have had you as our guest and we hope to welcome you back time and time again. Our staff strives to ensure every guest receives the same experience you mentioned in your comment, as we will continue to keep our promise of providing the awesome service, quality and value each and every time you visit! Ms. Pat is very passionate about providing our guests with outstanding breakfast and service, so I'll be sure to pass along your comments to her.

Yours In Hospitality,

General Manger

Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

The staff at Towneplace suites were very friendly. Pat did an awesome job preparing the delicious breakfast and was very kind to my daughter. My only complaint is that they shut off the water for three hours one afternoon right when I needed it. They said I should have a received a notification about it, but I did not. The room was clean and I really liked the closet!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business

Dear Brittany B,

Awesome! Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. Ms. Pat is going to be so pleased to know that you mentioned her in your comment! We strive to provide the friendliest and most comfortable of accommodations and thank you again for posting this as an example of our success. We do understand the importance of communication, and I apologize you weren't aware of the water turn off ahead of time. We are in the process of updating our bathrooms, which require plumbing to be moved, so I apologize you didn't receive our notifications ahead of time. We again thank you for choosing to stay with us and look forward to your next visit!

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 14 March 2018 via mobile

This was the best hotel! The hotel was very clean. The breakfast was amazing! You can make your own egg McMuffin. Tammy makes the breakfast time a warm and inviting experience. Please say hi to Tammy!! We stayed almost 2 weeks and had Felicia, S. Davis and Tatonya clean our room and they even left special treats for the kids. When we walked in the room it always was very clean. The front desk staff is amazing. They always knew your name and ALL the staff would speak to you and say good morning/afternoon. You are truly treated like family.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Tamika M, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Shreveport-Bossier City, responded to this reviewResponded 17 March 2018

Dear Keith S,

AMAZING!!!Thank you so much for choosing us as your home away from home. We appreciate having you and your family as our guests and thank you for sharing your experiences here at TownePlace Bossier City! We always appreciate feedback from our guests and it just humbles me when I read reviews such as yours. We just love our guests and the joy that they bring us every day! I appreciate you for recognizing my awesome staff, as they work hard everyday to ensure our guests expectations are exceeded. I can't wait to share your feedback with them as they are always glad to hear back from our guests. We wish you safe travels wherever your job may take you and we do hope that you come back to visit again soon!

Kind Regards,