“Great food!”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Takeout
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed 4 November 2016 via mobile

This isn't buffet but more food than you'll be able to eat! The lunch prices are under $10! They've recently expanded! It's great food and service!

Reviewed 19 July 2016 via mobile

This is a great Chinese food place. Made to order. Prices are very reasonable with large portions! New remodel to add a sushi bar. It is nice! It opens on 7/22/16 on Friday- they do preorders, take out, and dine in- no delivery.

Reviewed 22 May 2016 via mobile

In a 2 week period we bought takeout 3 times from here. Really like being able to go on line, place order and pay also. Then by the time I drive there the food is ready. Just walkin, pickup and go. Our favorites were the egg drop soup, Lins fried rice, crab rangoon and dumplings. All tasted freshly made and not like it had been prepared hours ago. This is my favorite Chinese take out in Bossier.

Reviewed 30 April 2016

Wow so fresh and fire wok's to perfection. I can't believe I have been missing out on this food. I don't know how they give such good quality for the price. Wow 5*****

Reviewed 15 January 2016

I entered Lin’s around 8:00 on a Tuesday evening and it wasn’t crowded. It’s clear that most customers are take-out at this restaurant – the seating is spartan and the décor is minimal. The clerk greeted me and was very friendly, and I ordered hot and sour soup (“regular” size) and seafood delight to eat in. Not having any alcoholic beverages, Lin’s offers soft drinks – both fountain and bottled. I got a bottle of peach tea. I took a seat at one of the few tables and my soup was promptly brought out. I never know what will be in hot and sour soup, and at Lin’s, they put chunks of meat in it. It was good, peppery and enjoyable. The seafood delight came out in a plastic container and I was also given a styrofoam plate with steamed rice (I asked for it when I ordered vs. fried rice). The portion was hearty and the taste was good. This is not an ideal place to have a nice dine-in experience, but the food is good, solid Chinese fare!

1  Thank Paul K