“Great little place”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Takeout
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed 15 July 2017 via mobile

Recently expanded to include a sushi bar. Food is probably the best tasting and most consistent Chinese takeout I've ever had in bossier. Without a doubt I'll keep coming back and recommend to anyone who likes good food and a friendly staff..

Reviewed 11 April 2017

I stop there every time I am in the area. My favorite is their Sweet and Sour Chicken with really good egg rolls. Mmmmm!
It is a small Chinese kitchen but service is great and they are always busy.

Reviewed 24 November 2016 via mobile

This place is a staple in our home. We are true lovers of Asian food and this place has the best sushi in town! I get hardcore cravings too! Haha! We have had food from here about 5 times and only once it wasn't as good as the other times. But we will definitely go back and it will probably be this weekend. Keep making it great! Thank you! :)

Reviewed 4 November 2016 via mobile

This isn't buffet but more food than you'll be able to eat! The lunch prices are under $10! They've recently expanded! It's great food and service!

Reviewed 19 July 2016 via mobile

This is a great Chinese food place. Made to order. Prices are very reasonable with large portions! New remodel to add a sushi bar. It is nice! It opens on 7/22/16 on Friday- they do preorders, take out, and dine in- no delivery.