“Great fast food”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Takeout
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

This Chinese place is extremely fast and the food is not only great be hot. Prices are very good with a great selection of many different kinds. Pleasant staff needs more parking lightning fast on and out

Reviewed 16 July 2017 via mobile

We went to Lin's III bc it was closer to where we were, after reading other Lin's reviews on TripAdvisor. The one we went to was a filthy, small hole in the wall in a strip mall. The staff was friendly enough, but they pulled pre-prepared food out of the freezer to cook it. Mediocre at best and definitely not the restaurant experience we read about on here.

Reviewed 15 July 2017 via mobile

Recently expanded to include a sushi bar. Food is probably the best tasting and most consistent Chinese takeout I've ever had in bossier. Without a doubt I'll keep coming back and recommend to anyone who likes good food and a friendly staff..

Reviewed 11 April 2017

I stop there every time I am in the area. My favorite is their Sweet and Sour Chicken with really good egg rolls. Mmmmm!
It is a small Chinese kitchen but service is great and they are always busy.

Reviewed 24 November 2016 via mobile

This place is a staple in our home. We are true lovers of Asian food and this place has the best sushi in town! I get hardcore cravings too! Haha! We have had food from here about 5 times and only once it wasn't as good as the other times. But we will definitely go back and it will probably be this weekend. Keep making it great! Thank you! :)