“Very good food, average service!”
Review of Kim's Seafood

Kim's Seafood
Ranked #38 of 239 Restaurants in Bossier City
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed 27 January 2017

This little restaurant was a great find. Very extensive menu of cajun specialties including shrimp, crawfish, oysters and seafood gumbo plus specials like boiled crawfish, crab legs, and more. I ordered fried oysters and shrimp. The oysters were incredibly large and plump. The shrimp were a good size too. There seems to be just a hint of cayenne in the batter so the dished were neither over spicy or bland. I ordered the standard fried dishes but should have exchanged both the fries and salad for fried rice. I will definitely be back to try their seafood gumbo and po boys. Great little spot located in a small strip shopping center.

Reviewed 21 October 2016 via mobile

Walking in the restaurant smells very fishy. And I love fish. I ordered fried shrimp. I can't pinpoint what I don't like about it really. It was just not good at all and left a bad taste in my mouth all day. My friend ordered catfish, oyster and shrimp platter and she said the same thing. Next time we will go to Hey Man in Shreve City (next to Ming Garden)--their catfish is outstanding.

Reviewed 15 September 2016 via mobile

Got special of the day... 9 piece jumbo shrimp and fries for $8.99. Very good crunchy shrimp, and just a few ok frozen type fries. But for the price you can't beat that. Service is about like you get at McDs

Reviewed 13 September 2016

The fried shrimp po-boy here is amazing- the breading on the shrimp is perfect, the bread is fresh, and it's dressed like a po-boy should be (lettuce, tomato, mayo, pickles). The fries are not bad either. They have a big menu, the atmosphere is fine for kids, and the interior was clean. My only complaint is that they were not accepting credit/debit cards the day I was there, but hopefully that was a system glitch.

Reviewed 10 September 2016

We visited Kim's twice in August during our visit to the Bossier City area. This is true cajun food with authentic flavors and spice. We ordered and loved the boudin and meat pie. We also had the smoked sausage which was good and spicy.

The other aspect of Kim's that we appreciate is the spirit of the owners. They moved to Bossier City from New Orleans after Katrina. They reflect the great spirit of hard work and perseverance. It is reflected in their restaurant and food.

We highly recommend Kim's!