“Not bad!”

Saltgrass Steak House
Ranked #2 of 241 Restaurants in Bossier City
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Description: One of two Louisiana locations of this franchise.
Reviewed 5 April 2018

I went to this location for dinner with my wife. The food was good but a little bland. The steak could have used more seasoning. The service was good.

Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

It was not my first time to a saltgrass, but it was our first time to this one. Other than the dirty knife I had, the dirty glass my wife had, and cooking my steak incorrectly, the experience was what we expected. We had some gift cards and got to use them.

Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

Took my son for an early Birthday dinner of his choice. Went early, 4:00, was fairly busy. Stuffed jalapenos for appetizer was good, onion strings great, his brisket burger met his approval. My smothered strip was good, about average for chain steakhouses.

Reviewed 17 March 2018

Go here once a year when I'm visiting family. I always like what I get and it's on the boardwalk so convenient when we're down there.

Reviewed 16 March 2018 via mobile

It had been awhile since I've been to a restaurant that was so attentive and professional. The food was so great, I almost fell asleep at the table. We had a great waitress who went above and beyond and she was tipped accordingly for being so awesome! I had the Steak and Shrimp with a baked potato. I also have the Landry Select Card so it made my dinner even sweeter. I posted on IG, Facebook, and Snapchat! It was so awesome