US$114
US$126
US$123
Homewood
US$94
Horseshoe Bossier City(Bossier City)
US$98
US$57
Agoda.com
  • Pool
Savings alert! 46% below average rates

The price you found is 46% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$106/night.

US$104
US$124
All reviewsin room jacuzzilarge flat screen tvhot tubwalk in showercrab legsplayers cardbed was very comfortableboomerscattlemansfunslotsblastvegassmoking
Reviewed 9 July 2018

Hotel/Casino Staff - very nice!

Parking - Nice covered parking and a larger lot to the side for larger vehicles.

Cost - I was comped a room on a weekend so took advantage of it. The room is not fancy - just average.

Casino - I did not win a dime and the slots are not as updated as the other 2 casinos I play at in Bossier City. This is a multi level small boat. You have to wait on a waitress to get a drink and they are few and far between. I would be willing to BUY a drink, but there is no bar that I could see on the boat.

Bonus - The best part of my stay was as I exited casino, there was an incredible band playing in the lobby bar. Thank you 8-Track Band!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
Christie D, Guest Relations Manager at Boomtown Hotel Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you for your review. We are glad to see you encountered our very nice team members during your stay. Please be sure to take advantage of our Poker Bar inside the casino on your next visit as well as the live music every Friday and Saturday night provided by the Cantina. We hope to welcome you back soon for a five-star experience!

Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

We were driving a Uhaul cross country and this place was perfect. It's right off the highway. Has a huge parking lot with lots of lighting (also has a parking garage). Price for the room was fantastic.

The staff was very friendly.

The ceiling was fabric and that was interesting.

There were several food options inside the hotel.
We went to the buffet, again having a uhaul makes your choices limited. I thought the buffet was overpriced however I'm not a big eater. My daughter is vegan and they were very accommodating! She was talking with a chef and he made her something special- this is so rare and much appreciated. Our waiter was great!

We would probably stay again if passing through. Doesn't hurt we won our dinner money back in the casino!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends

Thank you for leaving such a detailed five-star review. We are so happy to know you encountered friendly and such accommodating service during your stay. We hope you continue your lucky streak with us on your next cross country drive.

Reviewed 20 June 2018 via mobile

I stayed in a king suite which isn’t a suite just a room with a king bed and they all have jacuzzis. If you want a smoking room and a king the highest floor is the second. I stayed 4 days and every day the maids banged on my door like the police for me to leave. Even though I had a do not disturb door tag hanging. Apparently I was always on the check out list. The room was dirty with plastic on the floor and cup wrappers. The desk was covered in ashes inside and out and the nightstand covered in dust. The sheets had visible holes in them. They have no bellhop to assist with your luggage. They do provide a luggage cart so you can carry your own easier. I got sick and had to extend my stay and they didn’t explain they were using my points instead of the days I receive monthly. The jacuzzi is the highlight of the room and I really enjoyed it. As well as the bottled water. I found nothing that indicated room service so I had to go out while sick and get food. The one disappointing thing that made me switch hotels was I woke up in the middle of the night with a roach starring at me on my pillow. I also kept the room dark (curtains closed) because being on the first floor there seemed to be a parking lot outside my window.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
Christie D, Guest Relations Manager at Boomtown Hotel Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2018

We're disappointed to hear about your experience. We pride ourselves on offering our guests exceptional guest service in every interaction and it appears we missed the mark during your visit. We've shared your review with our leadership team for follow up internally.

Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

Had a graduation in Fernley and on our way back to California we decided to stop for food and last minute gambling it was great especially since it had a place
For my grandkids to play!!! Thanks Boomtown and I won on Slots perfect ending to a great weekend!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

Thank you for your five-star review and congratulations on your win! We are thrilled to know you decided to dine and stay with us and hope you visit us soon on your next trip.

Reviewed 3 June 2018

First thing is the staff is excellent. The rooms need updating. Had a hot tub in the middle of the room. No way I was using this thing. Room is dark. Bulbs were missing from lamp fixtures. The bar in the lobby was great. Great prices and OK bar food. The Bar tenders was friendly and attentive. Also no where to get just a muffin and coffee for breakfast

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business

Hello Valued Guest, thank you very much for your visit and your review. We are thrilled to see your overall experience with our Team Members was excellent. We will be sure to pass your comment about the bulbs along to our hotel team to make sure everything in your room is up to our standards. We look forward to seeing you again soon!