See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 31 May 2018

The Red Roof Inn & Suites in Bossier City, LA is the new up and coming, affordable, family and pet friendly hotel in the Bossier area. It is also the perfect place for traveling workers and offers unbeatable weekly rates and corporate lodging discounts. With the introduction of newly, remodeled rooms, each containing a microwave and mini-fridge, free WiFi connection, and multiple other amenities, it is quickly becoming the "place to stay". Upon arrival, you will be greeted friendly front desk receptionist, that is at your service 24/7. Not to mention, an always helpful housekeeping staff, that is willing to accommodate any guests specific needs. As far as location, everything is at your fingertips, This small, diamond in the rough hotel, is located just minutes away from the city center, which offers multiple entertainment venues, legendary known casinos, and a multitude of different restaurants that can satisfy any pallet. The Red Roof Inn & Suites is a place to comfortably rest your head, whether it be for a night or for a long term stay. You will always be treated like family, because their home is your home. Your stay their will be one you will never forget!

Room tip: For just pennies more, you can stay in 1 of their king suite rooms, which is a super value.
Date of stay: May 2018
Reviewed 18 April 2018 via mobile

My name is Darren Williams I been staying at red roof inn in bossier city la is one of the safest hotel I been also with my wife and kids rooms are clean staff are professional and friendly to be inexpensive I will rank a 1 0ut 10 a 10 for the North West Louisiana I highly recommend it to family and working people overall a great hotel I have my friends and family to stay when visiting out town sincerely Darren guest

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Darren W
Reviewed 15 December 2017

This is not a place I would chose to stay again. Tyia at the front desk was very accommodating and the lone bright spot, but the hotel left a lot to be desired. My first room was unacceptable and she insisted on moving me. The second room was much better, but after what I saw in the first room... Hmm! The location was also not great either, being west of the city there were no places to eat close by. To their credit they did take both Cats with no fee. There must be better places to stay that are pet friendly in the Shreveport area. It's obvious who the hotel's predecessor was. Had I never seen the first room I would have been more inclined to rate this as average.

Date of stay: December 2017
Reviewed 28 October 2017

I stay at many redroofs, this one is nice and quiet....also going thru major renovations and i was in a new room it smelt like a new house....wifi was good, staff is very friendly and very good area. This hotel is accessible to restaurants, bars, and gas stations....

Room tip: superior king suite is nice
Date of stay: October 2017
Reviewed 25 August 2017

I stayed at the Red Roof Inn & Suites in Bossier City, LA and this is the quietest hotel I've ever stayed at. I went to the other hotels surrounding this property and all I saw were prostitutes and drug dealers. The Manager at this location walks around at night to make sure everything is under control and made me feel safe, Thank you Rickey.

Room tip: If you want a nice quiet hotel this is the place to stay in bossier city
Date of stay: August 2017