“Stopped in for breakfast....”

Sue's Country Kitchen
Ranked #40 of 239 Restaurants in Bossier City
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 23 June 2017

I was down from Chicago working at Barksdale AFB. Had to make my routine stop at Sue's Country Kitchen. Have to eat here at least once on every trip down here. They had a new girl that had just started today. The new girl did great! The order was served promptly and had little issues. Always a good meal at Sue's!

Reviewed 15 May 2017 via mobile

I have to admit that Sues wasn't the first choice, but I am extremely happy that my husband and myself a first choice fell through...Our waitress was attentive and quick and really to talk to and communicate with...Food was really good, from the Philly Cheese steak to the Pork Chops and corn and potato soup... Definitely a good end to a great weekend...

Only con was a waitress there that should learn to tone down her overzealousness (trying to be kind)...A local place, family friendly place otherwise

Reviewed 16 April 2017 via mobile

We ate here because of the good reviews. It's clearly where the locals go. The food was just ok to me, but we had a very sweet waitress, although there was one that was very mouthy and we almost left because of her. They serve beer here, two is the limit which is fine, my husband was only going to have one. Waitress asked for ID, although my husband is 63, it didn't bother us, but for some reason mouthy waitress goes on and on about it being the law to ID. She said people who drink will get a big fine from LA if they get caught, it was ridiculous! For this reason we will never eat there again, afraid we might get her as a waitress, believe me it was hard to hold my tongue!!!heres an idea, Don't sell beer!!!

1  Thank WSargent
Reviewed 13 April 2017 via mobile

Tasty daily lunch specials, good service. Easy to find location. Southern cooking with a variety of vegetables.

Reviewed 14 March 2017

Amazing portion sizes! Food is cooked like your mama used to! Service makes you want to hug your waitress! Everyone knows everyone!