“Captain LA”

Captain La Fish & Chicken
Ranked #27 of 239 Restaurants in Bossier City
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 27 June 2017

Catfish is is very good. They have plenty things on the menu to choose from. The price may vary, but it is mid-range. Usually quick service and you call in also.

Reviewed 8 June 2017

Catfish & Wings on Lunch menu outstanding .. a lot of nice looking deserts. Prompt and very courteous service. Located just off 20. Second time we stopped here for lunch on our way back to Dallas.

Reviewed 2 June 2017 via mobile

Been to this place several times and each time I have never been disappointed!
From the chicken gizzards to the Philly cheesesteak. Their fries and baked beans to the sweet potato pie!
I highly recommend this place!
Guaranteed to get fresh and flavorful food everytime

Reviewed 18 April 2017 via mobile

The food here was great, hot and fresh. I would highly recommend this place to and anyone traveling in our thru Bossier. Service was very friendly and outstanding !!!!

Reviewed 15 November 2016 via mobile

I drove by this place for years it looked sketchy and undesirable. I then ate there with a friend and have become a regular the service very kind and polite and the food is exceptional. My favorite is the chicken and fish combo but everything is very tasty.