“Really good”

Cascio's Market Bistro
Ranked #25 of 241 Restaurants in Bossier City
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 11 March 2017 via mobile

Ate there for the first time Tuesday. Being a vegetarian there were not alot of options for me but the jalapeno bread was really good. Very fresh and homemade. And the salads were good too

Reviewed 26 February 2017

We were told about the restaurant by a co-worker . He wasn't wrong . The service was pretty good , but the food was better . I had the Rueben with potato salad and my wife had a burger with fries . The Rueben had to be in the top 3 that I have ever had . From now on , if we are within 10 miles of Cascio's , we will be stopping by to eat .

Reviewed 15 January 2017 via mobile

Those people work, they all do. Cascio's is a name in this area that resonates good food! They are a big family and have their hand in several eateries in the Shreveport Bossier area. Don't let the tinted windows fool you, they're open 10-8 during the week. They have daily specials which I had. The chicken and sausage gumbo was wonderful! But I saw what I wanted when I walked in.....Tiramisu, and it was calling my name. It was divine! I ate every bite and es temped to get a to go order!!

Reviewed 30 July 2016

We have been frequenting Cascio's for several years and every time we walk in, we are met with a friendly welcome. The food is always freshly prepared and is always as good as the last time.

Marguerita Pizza is one of our favorites. The salads are also wonderful and big enough for two people to split.

Reviewed 7 July 2016

When you eat here, expect good food, clean surroundings at a good price. Parking is a little problem but park on the grass.