2,813 results
All reviews crab legs ceiling fan red river bass pro shop get away love this place slot machines table games rooms are great great experience buffet fun casino boardwalk gambling pillows valet
Reviewed 9 July 2018

Hotel: Check in at 4pm on July 4th took about 20 minutes. We had a long line and the staff was working diligently trying to get everyone checked in however, it seemed that each party checking in had to ask 30 questions and talk excessively to the clerk which resulted in us waiting, waiting, waiting. The VIP check room was closed so the VIP peeps who came in were able to cut the line and check in ahead of the rest of us. Once in the room, I found it very clean and comfortable. I loved the decor, the artwork, and my view of the front parking area proved to be excellent for viewing fireworks later that evening. The only thing I needed in the room was a shelf in the shower for shampoo. Body Wash, Shampoo and Conditioner is provided in large bottles but once in the shower, no place to set them down. An added bonus for me - as a Parrot Head - was the Jimmy Buffet concert and interview that was available as part of the Hotel info channel on tv. Loved it.

Casino: I LOVE IT! Compared to the others, most being a boat, this is a full sized casino - all one level - and I have won a little bit. The drink order button does not always work so you have to flag down a waitress. They do send room and free play offers in the mail.

Late Night Food Options: Restaurants close fairly early. They were making small pizzas at the Coffee Bar located near the bar. There was a long line due to everyone coming in from watching fireworks. I ordered fried chicken which had been under the lamp for hours. OK if you are starving.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank TexasRoadtripper
MBCGuestExp, Guest Experience Coordinator at Margaritaville Resort Casino Bossier City, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2018

Hello!

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your wonderful remarks. The staff and I are so happy that overall you enjoyed your stay. I will communicate your experience to our Leadership Team.

Thank you again for sharing your feedback with us, we hope to see you soon.

Reviewed 7 July 2018 via mobile

This place is great! Very nice and clean and the staff are very helpful. The pool area is great!! It has a real Caribbean feel and makes you feel like you are there! The entire place is very tropical and inviting!! Loved this place!!! The casino has lots of newer games and some old favorites too. Enjoy your stay or visit here, and remember it’s 5 o’clock somewhere haha! Defined recommend this place!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family

Hello!

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your wonderful remarks. The staff and I are so happy you enjoyed your stay. We’d love to have you back anytime, and please tell your friends about us.

Thanks,

Reviewed 1 July 2018

We have stayed here a few other times over the last 10 years, but this year we were very disappointed. Our room had not been vacuumed, the sink would only drain if you held the stopper manually and we only had 2 bath towels (most places furnish you with 4 towels). We just felt like the room was only half cleaned before our arrival

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
MBCGuestExp, Guest Experience at Margaritaville Resort Casino Bossier City, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2018

Hello,

Thank you so much for taking the time to let us know about your stay. We would love to hear from you further regarding your stay. So that you do not have to leave your personal information here, please visit this link to our Customer Care Form so we will have a way to contact you about the issue. It will only take a minute, and the info will only be used to better our guest service. https://www.margaritavillebossiercity.com/customer-care-form/

Grace Bates

Reviewed 1 July 2018

I stayed the executive suite and it was overpriced, under cleaned, our room was never cleaned, the furniture is outdated and dirty. Sticky coffee table, dirty furniture. We ordered extra towels and roll away bed, the items were thrown in our room, as a paying customer staying in the most expensive suite, you would hope for turn down service and at least make the roll away bed and place the towels in the bath room. Very disappointed in the service here. I would not suggest wasting your money like I did, lesson learned !

Room Tip: The furniture is dirty, my room was never cleaned.
Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank shannolittle

Hello,

Thank you so much for taking the time to let us know about your stay. We would love to hear from you further regarding your experience.

Reviewed 28 June 2018

Liked the food choices, next door to bass pro and shopping. Parking is convient. Smoky in casino area. Island vibes and pool. One restaurant is game themed, buffet has lines but worth the wait. Laid back on island time.

Stayed: April 2018
MBCGuestExp, Guest Experience at Margaritaville Resort Casino Bossier City, responded to this reviewResponded 4 July 2018

Hello!

Thank you so much for taking the time to let us know about your stay. The staff and I are so happy that you were able to enjoy visit. I will share your feedback with our Food and Beverage Leadership Team. We’d love to have you back anytime.