“birthday party”

Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly, Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 14 October 2016

The service is excellent, very helpful employees and management. I attended a birthday party of a friend of mine. the food was really good.

Reviewed 10 October 2016 via mobile

This was a very nice place to eat great Cajun food in a nice atmosphere. It isn't for someone on a budget. However almost every meal SHOULD be split. They definitely give you a TON of food. We love it and will definitely be going back!

Reviewed 7 October 2016 via mobile

My wife came with me to Shreveport for business. We stayed at one of the casinos during our stay. We wanted something different on our last night so we went to R&K's.
Horrible. My wife's broiled redfish was so over cooked, she could not eat it. I ordered a medium rare steak. The inside was ice cold. If you come here, you probably would be better off ordering something fried.

Reviewed 30 September 2016 via mobile

In shreveport area on business and made short notice reservation for 10 and were accommodated. Service was good. Had fried gator excellent. Crayfish was good. I had blackened redfish with Crayfish. It was excellent with nice light flavor. Fully stocked bar with a couple local brews.

Reviewed 30 September 2016

I wanted some good ole greasy Cajun food. I had been here once before and liked it but not so much this time. The gumbo was a R E A L disappointment. the bread pudding was tasty but the sauce on top was a gravy mess.