“Great food, OK facility, terrible part of town”
Review of Lucky Palace

Lucky Palace
Ranked #21 of 241 Restaurants in Bossier City
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 5 March 2018

We absolutely thought we were lost. The entrance is actually inside a super sketchy hotel and a bad neighborhood. The restaurant did almost nothing to make it look nice. The food was really good. What a shame as we won't be back.

Reviewed 16 February 2018 via mobile

We ate here on the recommendation of a local chef. His recommendation was spot on. I had the Prawns and the dish was very good. My dining partner had the steak and it was excellent, very tender and full of flavor.

Our waiter was Dexter and he was great. I travel daily for work so I eat out most nights. The type of service we received is unfortunately not found in most places.

I am in the area quite often and will eat here again.

Reviewed 25 January 2018

Nice Asian restaurant with good food and nice ambiance. The seating is nice, comfortable and inside decor is quite pleasing. Strangely, the place was very quite. With quality and quantity of food they serve, it was a bit surprising that there were not many people this day.
The food was OK and the server was very attentive and took care of our orders promptly. Although we only ordered soda and ice tea, the restaurant has a fully stocked bar.
Overall, I like the variety of food items they offer and the quality of food is quite all right; although the quality of food is not so consistent from one day to other. Nonetheless, I like their dishes and I am their repeat customer and have been to this place few times in the past as well. While inside, this place is quite good for casual dining, the place is less than attractive from the outside. It is adjacent (or perhaps is in the same building) to an un-kept motel. The restrooms are not well maintained, perhaps not a reflection of restaurant quality, but still weighs in on when choosing to pick a place.

Reviewed 9 January 2018

A long time ago, this restaurant had a standard Chinese menu during the day and the standard and another one with much finer food at night. No longer. I moved away and returned here recently, and decided to eat there Saturday night. I ordered mixed stir-fried seafood. What I got looked like it had been steamed instead of stir-fried. I asked the waiter and was assured that it was indeed stir-fried. I ate some of it but it was terrible. The texture was almost gelatinous and the taste was terrible. I will never go back.

Reviewed 7 October 2017

I tried to attend in November 2016. I believe it is closed. It was my favorite Chinese in North West Louisiana, excellent food, excellent service, nice atmosphere. If it has relocated, I would appreciate in knowing new location.