“Great local eatery”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly
Good for: Child-friendly
Reviewed 29 April 2017

In the past I would have given Notini's a 5 star rating because they deserved it. I still go here often and enjoy my food but I have noticed the quality of food has gone down. The sauce seems more watery than before. The mint tea is a little less minty than in the past too. The customer service is superb here. I really love the restaurant and staff members. I hope after reading some of their reviews they get food quality back up to what it has been in the past. I've been eating here for many years and I will continue to do so.

Reviewed 9 April 2017 via mobile

We ordered pepperoni pizza and it was so greasy. When we held a slice of the pizza sideways, grease dripped off of it. The fetticcini was very bland and the spaghetti sauce on the spaghetti was extremely watery.

Reviewed 29 December 2016 via mobile

Everything else is just average but the Canadian bacon pizza is the best you have ever eaten. Also wash it down with some fabulous mint tea!!!!

Reviewed 11 December 2016 via mobile

Great Italian food without the wait! Had the muffaletta with ham! Good sweet tea! Will be coming back!

Reviewed 2 August 2016 via mobile

This place is very good! I like the muffuletta and the roast beef poboy! I've also tried the pizza and Italian sausage! It's all good!