“Fast food with super service.”
Review of Whataburger

Whataburger
Ranked #42 of 239 Restaurants in Bossier City
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 31 January 2017

I ate at the Whataburger located on Airline Drive adjacent to the Kroger Superstore and Walmart. The staff was very courteous and brought your food to your table and asked if they could do anything else for you before leaving you to enjoy your meal. Note that the sandwiches are big. I made the mistake of ordering two burgers and knew that I had erred when I opened the first one. Being the good soldier, I managed to eat both and I was STUFFED. I enjoyed it, though.

Reviewed 28 November 2016 via mobile

We stopped during a busy lunch run. Employees were great and friendly. Food came out fast and was made to order. We will stop at this one again.

Reviewed 30 October 2016

I stopped at Whataburger while traveling home to SC from Dallas. I thought the burger was very good and the ladies working there were friendly and helpful. The fries were average at best, the cinnamon bun was below average, but they are known for their burgers (which were very good), not their dessert. I would return again for sure. My wife thought the burger was average. You sure get a good sized burger for the money.

Reviewed 5 October 2016

even though its processed food i love this place be going for 40 years lol always clean and they have wife and a spot to charge that ,, great....

Reviewed 15 June 2016

Bast place in the Shreveport/Bossier City, LA area to get an ole fashion hamburger cooked while you wait instead of previously cooked and warmed up in the microwave. There is often friendly management on site to greet and keep on top of the service and cleanliness of the restaurant. The employees are generally always friendly and polite. They have numerous speciality burgers at a much more reasonable price than some of the higher profile much more expensive hamburger specialty restaurants. The onion rings are just like those of hamburger places from the 50s. Great food!