“Dog Show”

Ranked #42 of 239 Restaurants in Bossier City
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 24 April 2017

Every one was really friendly. It was clean and a very nice place to get a really good burger. Service was quick

Reviewed 24 April 2017

Very Friendly and wonderful service, very little wait time, food was great and prepared well. they also have a good breakfast menu.

Reviewed 22 February 2017 via mobile

It's open 24/7 therefore it's always packed. Especially at night. Foods average priced for what they have & we ate here a few times considering it was convenient to our hotel. Burgers are good but the fries are so-so.

Reviewed 31 January 2017

I ate at the Whataburger located on Airline Drive adjacent to the Kroger Superstore and Walmart. The staff was very courteous and brought your food to your table and asked if they could do anything else for you before leaving you to enjoy your meal. Note that the sandwiches are big. I made the mistake of ordering two burgers and knew that I had erred when I opened the first one. Being the good soldier, I managed to eat both and I was STUFFED. I enjoyed it, though.

Reviewed 28 November 2016 via mobile

We stopped during a busy lunch run. Employees were great and friendly. Food came out fast and was made to order. We will stop at this one again.