“It's more than just good sushi!”

Kabuki Sushi and Roll
Ranked #54 of 241 Restaurants in Bossier City
Reviewed 14 January 2016

When I'm in Bossier City and I think about Sushi, I think Kabuki. Their sushi just has a little different flare to it and I enjoy the atmosphere. My favorite thing to order isn't even the sushi though. I love the bulgogi/rice platter! It's awesome!

Reviewed 24 March 2015

Waitress was really friendly and nice. Chef sent out a lil something for us to try during our meal which was super nice. Sushi was good ..larger rolls than I was used to but delish. Chicken fried rice was yummy as well. Would def go again...

Reviewed 23 January 2015 via mobile

For those of us that enjoy Korean, Japanese, and sushi, this is the place to go in SBC. My personal favorite is the Kimchi soup but the 911 sushi roll is a close second. I go here often and will continue to go again and again.

Reviewed 19 January 2015

Kabuki's food is always great but it is priced very high for lunch and the service is slow when you only have an hour for lunch.

Reviewed 4 November 2014 via mobile

Great sushi. About the only restaurant that serves Korean food in the area. Even still, what mostly sets this place apart, though, are its owners. They are very friendly and inviting. They greet you upon entering and greet you upon exiting. They always make you feel welcome and as though they appreciate your business. One of the staff forgot to put one of our orders in and when he found out, the owner apologized profusely for the mistake and then apologized again. He even comped us and gave us a free gift. This was even though we were okay because we had plenty of other food to eat. If you want good food, in a great atmosphere, with great people, this is the place for you.

1  Thank TANIYA F