“big food”

Kabuki Sushi and Roll
Ranked #53 of 241 Restaurants in Bossier City
Reviewed 27 December 2016 via mobile

my wife, son, and I came here for a quick supper and were blown away with the quality and quantity. the rolls are huge and the fish tasted as fresh and as good as any where we eaten

yez we do recommend

Reviewed 18 December 2016

We spent years living in Korea and have been without a nearby place for quite awhile. We took the drive to Bossier City to try Kabuki. I ordered the Yukgaejang and it was exactly as I'd always had in Korea; spicy, full of veggies and noodles. My husband ordered the kimchi fried rice and it was also very good, with the requisite crispy bits throughout. The prices are somewhat high but the portions are HUGE. I took half the soup home and had it for dinner. My only complaint is no banchan with the Korean food; for $18 for soup I think you could throw in a few tiny sides as is traditional. Other than that, we will return to Kabuki for the Korean food.

Reviewed 29 November 2016

Local place with a very creative owner/chef. He adds a Louisiana flair to his sushi. He always has a special and it is always good. The place is clean and service is great.

Reviewed 30 October 2016 via mobile

Never tried korean type cooked sushi before. And I gotta say, it easily ranks in my top 5. The sushi here is alot for one roll, well worth the price. The 3 rolls for the price of 2 during lunch is a great deal for takeout. Would recommend this place to everyone and anyone who wants good korean food or sushi.

Reviewed 4 March 2016 via mobile

If you are ever in Shreveport and find yourself just craving something with Asian flavors or spicy, you have got to check this place out. It is a family owned and operated, very unassuming corner spot in a strip center, but one try and you will be hooked. Our first time here was last month. My wife ordered the Red Snapper Bento Box and I had the Kimchi Soup Hot Pot. This time she again had the Red Snapper Bento and I tried the Tofu Stew Hot Pot. Both are amazing and they even make their own Kimchi!