“Repeat visit ”

Kabuki Sushi and Roll
Ranked #51 of 239 Restaurants in Bossier City
Reviewed 6 April 2017 via mobile

We have eaten here before and once again, it did not disappoint. We lived in Korea for many years and enjoy Kabuki for their authentic jigae dishes (kimchi jigae and yukgaejang). We were treated to a sample of the new pork belly and kimchi dish and it's very good and identical to what you would find in Korea. Restaurant is clean, service is great, but we continue to return for the authentic Korean food.

Reviewed 27 December 2016 via mobile

my wife, son, and I came here for a quick supper and were blown away with the quality and quantity. the rolls are huge and the fish tasted as fresh and as good as any where we eaten

yez we do recommend

Reviewed 18 December 2016

We spent years living in Korea and have been without a nearby place for quite awhile. We took the drive to Bossier City to try Kabuki. I ordered the Yukgaejang and it was exactly as I'd always had in Korea; spicy, full of veggies and noodles. My husband ordered the kimchi fried rice and it was also very good, with the requisite crispy bits throughout. The prices are somewhat high but the portions are HUGE. I took half the soup home and had it for dinner. My only complaint is no banchan with the Korean food; for $18 for soup I think you could throw in a few tiny sides as is traditional. Other than that, we will return to Kabuki for the Korean food.

Reviewed 29 November 2016

Local place with a very creative owner/chef. He adds a Louisiana flair to his sushi. He always has a special and it is always good. The place is clean and service is great.

Reviewed 30 October 2016 via mobile

Never tried korean type cooked sushi before. And I gotta say, it easily ranks in my top 5. The sushi here is alot for one roll, well worth the price. The 3 rolls for the price of 2 during lunch is a great deal for takeout. Would recommend this place to everyone and anyone who wants good korean food or sushi.