“very good mexican food”
Review of El Mariachi Azteca

El Mariachi Azteca
Ranked #36 of 239 Restaurants in Bossier City
Reviewed 5 January 2017

The food is fresh and homemade not out of a box. It is good mexican food. Better than the chain resturants.

Reviewed 20 December 2016

I am sure if the meat was shredded and a fine ground. I like my tacos with ground beef ( not fine). The price was OK.

Reviewed 1 September 2016 via mobile

I am not sure if the address given on TA is there new address. Just call to get their new address. It is still located on Airline Dr. Coming here so often, we are always greeted with a big OLA! Great authentic food, and friendly service. If you leave here hungry it's your own fault. You can't beat the price too! Their new location is bigger and an awesome bar. Happy hour starts at 4:00 pm. Hope to see you there sometime!

Reviewed 10 July 2016 via mobile

We always love trying new Mexican restaurants when we travel through new places. Upon reading the reviews, I knew El Mariachi was the place. The chips were warm, the salsa was delicious, and there was just something about the queso! It was different from any we'd had before and was great! My wife had a burrito, and I had the chimichanga. Both were great, from the steak, to the sour cream sauce, to the beans. Service was friendly as well; our drinks never emptied. If we ever come back, we will definitely come back!!

Reviewed 22 June 2016 via mobile

I wanted some nachos and was driving by and took a chance and I'm glad I did. The crazy nachos are awesome and I will definitely eat here again.