“The best Monjuni's in the area”
Review of Monjuni's

Monjuni's
Ranked #28 of 239 Restaurants in Bossier City
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 14 August 2017

I've eaten at this restaurant and have had food for a large group delivered before and all of it has been great. Much better than our experience at another local Monjuni's location. The food is great! In my opinion, the best sauce EVER if you like it on the sweet side. The pasta salad is awesome, too.

Reviewed 26 July 2017

Excellent food . Terrible waitress I think her name was Danna. Very unprofessional, will not return when shes working

Lisa S, Owner at Monjuni's, responded to this reviewResponded 27 July 2017

I first want to take the time to apologize for any unprofessional behavior at my restaurant. I'd really like you to call me so we could talk. I understand if you don't want to but it would help.
My name is Lisa and my number 3186294444.

Reviewed 21 July 2017

I ate here at the recommendation of friends, apparently it is very popular with the locals. The food is good enough but the decor and atmosphere was cheap. It is decorated as a 50s style, road side truck stop and really doesn't put you in the mood for Italian food. They do have a hard-to-find local sandwich called the muffaletta and a muffaletta pizza. The pizza I had was okay but the setting made me feel like I wasted my money. I wish I had gone somewhere else.

Lisa S, Owner at Monjuni's, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2017

The restaurant walls are covered with vintage, real antique signs. I have collectors that continually want to buy the signs. You must be reviewing the wrong Monjunis. We are the Monjunis of Bossier City. The lights are antique swag lamps that have been modified. I'm very confused. But,
I'm glad you enjoyed your pizza.

Reviewed 3 July 2017

This is a local spaghetti place. You order at the back, get your drink and your order is brought to your table. The spaghetti is wonderful. The meat sauce and meat balls are great also. My wife and I eat there often.

Lisa S, Owner at Monjuni's, responded to this reviewResponded 5 July 2017

Thanks for your great review!!

Reviewed 4 June 2017 via mobile

I've eaten at Monjuni's many many times when I lived there in the late 1980's. Then the food was excellent. I returned to Shreveport/Bossier and hoped to experience another great Italian meal. Unfortunately the food is no longer as good. Their sauce has become excessively sweet and the overall caliber of the food has declined from excellent to mediocre. I don't plan on going back - sadly

Lisa S, Manager at Monjuni's, responded to this reviewResponded 5 July 2017

I'm so sorry it was not as you remembered. I own the one in Bossier and pride myself on keeping the food consistent. If you were at my store, I apologize.