“Always a great meal (and pie)”

Strawn's Eat Shop Also
Ranked #14 of 239 Restaurants in Bossier City
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 22 February 2017

Have been eating at Strawn's for more years than I would like to admit. Now that I live out of state, I always go to Strawn's when I am visiting relatives in the Shreveport/Bossier area. The food is always great change from fast food as is the service. Many times a group of friends will join my sisters and me (large group of laughing ladies). The wait staff is always accommodating. If you have never eaten there, at least go for a slice of their pies - coconut is my favorite, however, chocolate is not far behind. The strawberry and peach are also great choices.

1  Thank suejpratt1

Reviewed 19 February 2017

We eat a good breakfast at this place, wife had an omelette and I had a Oatmeal and Bisquits and Gravy. Portions are large and taste great.

Reviewed 10 February 2017 via mobile

Great food and great service. Not affairs to give food flavor. Awesome breakfast. Good home cooking and their own menu items. Take a pie home

Reviewed 19 January 2017 via mobile

Have. Been going to one of their 3 locations for years and I've never been disappointed. Daily special are consistently good. A plate full of home made heaven. Their chicken special I my favorite but my mate alway eats breakfast.

You can't go wrong at Strawns unless you leave without pie. Made fresh every day the choices are plenty...chocolate, strawberry, coconut, peach come to mind they are covered high with real whipped cream.

Always greeted and served quickly!

Reviewed 29 November 2016

They are always busy for breakfast, but it is usually just a short wait and it is well worth it. Very good family diner type place. The staff is very friendly and works hard to keep your cup full. Clean and nice local atmosphere.