US$99
US$119
Hampton.com
US$71
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$102/night.

US$107
US$104
Homewood
Horseshoe Bossier City(Bossier City)
US$339
US$136
US$119
US$116
Travelocity
All reviewsroom was cleancontinental breakfastquiet areaan older propertyyogurteasy accessfront desk clerkpetsfreewayrates
Reviewed 29 May 2018 via mobile

Rooms were clean but very outdated. No plug ins in room. Bathtub had crack in it. No elevator. I reserved room but when arrived all they had was smoking rooms. Breakfast had very little selection.rooms were noisy as well

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Lawrence B, Manager at La Quinta Inn Bossier City, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2018

Thank you for your review. we apologize for the issues you had.

Reviewed 24 May 2018

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Lawrence B, Manager at La Quinta Inn Bossier City, responded to this reviewResponded 27 May 2018

Reviewed 4 May 2018 via mobile

Very old La Quinta. Way.... past time for an update. Still has original stained furniture and fixtures. Rooms still allowed smokers thus the musty odor. Beds were clean and comfortable. Affordable and pet friendly. Simple breakfast included.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
Lawrence B, Manager at La Quinta Inn Bossier City, responded to this reviewResponded 7 May 2018

Thank you for your review.

Reviewed 22 March 2018

The nastiest place I have ever stayed. I've stayed in 3rd world countries and they were cleaner than this. La Quinta used to be a good inexpensive hotel. I was so disappointed.
The maids card said cleaned from top to bottom...long black hairs stuck to the filthy bathroom walls, questionable dirt on the doors, buildup of dirt in the corners had to be years old. The smell was horrible. The beds were sunken in the middle to the point I had to climb out.
The TV didn't work. When I called the front desk, I was told theirs worked.
We won't book them anywhere ever again.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
LQ Customer Car... T, LQ Customer Care at La Quinta Inn Bossier City, responded to this reviewResponded 25 March 2018

Dear Amanda,
Thank you for your review and for staying at La Quinta Inns and Suites. While an apology will regrettably not alter the outcome of your experience on this occasion, we do extend it with all sincerity. We continually try to do our very best for all of our guests. I hope that you will consider giving us another opportunity.
LQ Customer Care

Reviewed 21 March 2018

I couldn't believe that this was a LaQuinta. No Tell Motel would be a better name for this crappy place. It is extremely outdated and in bad need of renovations. The carpet looked like it has never seen a vacuum cleaner, let alone a carpet steamer/shampooer. It was pretty disgusting. I could see daylight all around the door and the drapes were something out of the 50's. The only time we saw the staff was at check in and she as extremely slow and seemed like she wanted to be somewhere else. I wanted a copy of my receipt at check out but there was no one at the desk. I waited for about 10 minutes then decided to try the new app and that worked great, unlike the staff. Never tried the breakfast, it looked very unappetizing. We would have gone elsewhere but had time constraints. I can't believe I wasted 22,000 of my award points on this crappy dump. I wish I could get them back. If management of this place wants to see how a real hotel is run, visit the LaQuinta North in Lubbock, Texas. You may learn some valuable lessons. The LaQuinta corporation should be ashamed to keep this horrible hotel open, may want to take look at it! I will not be back.

Room Tip: Go to another hotel.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple