“Lunch at Abears'”

Abears Cafe
Ranked #9 of 204 Restaurants in Houma
Cuisines: Cajun & Creole
Reviewed 3 September 2017

One of our best local restaurants in my opinion. you get a authentic Cajun cooked meal and lots of it for a reasonable price. when I don't feel like cooking guess where I go... this is one of 4 of my favorites.

Reviewed 15 May 2017 via mobile

I was looking for cajun music, found it here every Friday night. I was looking for somewhere that felt like home, found it , the friendly staff and guests came right up to my table to talk to me. I was looking for good home cooking, found it. The dishes do not have a million fancy ingredients that take all day to make, but it is served with such friendliness that it was just what was needed. Food for the soul. Ill be back.

Reviewed 19 April 2017

Abears used to be a great place to get Red Brans and Rice with Sausage on Monday's. But, the beans were barely warm and felt and tasted as though they were right out of the can. The sausage was OK. Nothing special!!

Reviewed 4 April 2017 via mobile

A little gem. Great homemade food. Have to get the homemade pie. 100% worth the extra calories. Highly recommend.

Reviewed 19 March 2017

Abears is a family place but on Friday nights they have live Cajun music. The food is home cooked and delicious. You can get a balanced meal and the price is good as well. It is not a big place and is what I would consider a hole in the wall type of place but if you are looking for a good meal, this is the place to go.

Been to Abears Cafe? Share your experiences!