“A family Restaurant with great food.”

Mr. Ed's Seafood & Italian Restaurant, Kenner
Ranked #17 of 230 Restaurants in Kenner
Reviewed 12 March 2017

If you love fried chicken then you have come to the right place. This might be the best in town. I know many friends that always order the fried chicken even when others tell them how good the Trout covers in Crab meat taste or a number of wonderful Italian dishes.
I got caught in the fried chicken zone until one day I had had chicken for lunch and just needed to try something different. What a great idea I'm now working my way down the menu.
The food is wonderful and they do give you more that anyone should eat but I love how family oriented the restaurant is and the way the staff makes everyone feel at home.

Reviewed 10 March 2017

Great stop after walking all over the French Market. Very small but lots of goodies. The caramel apple and Butter pecan ice cream was ummmm. The staff was very nice and quick to serve.

Reviewed 6 January 2017 via mobile

It was a very relaxing environment. I got the half chicken it was well seasoned and delicious. The seafood platter was good also.The fish and oysters were perfectly fried but underseasoned. My overall experience was an A+

Reviewed 4 January 2017 via mobile

They are always my favorites, although the portion seemed smaller today. My husbands shepard pie was also very good.
Our servers name was Joanne IP. and she was excellent!

Reviewed 28 October 2016

Quantity and quality of food were exceeded only by the service. Vela parmigiana and chicken cacciatore were delicious. The garlic bread was a little disappointing, but the entrees were great.
Recommended to us by locals. Convenient to the airport. Would definitely come here again when we return to New Orleans.