“Hot dog Review”

Add it.
Nathan's Famous Hotdogs
Ranked #7 of 18 Restaurants in Kinder
Reviewed 6 December 2017

We always have to eat here at least once while were there it's priced just right and they are real good.

Tony B, Guest Service Manager at Nathan's Famous Hotdogs, responded to this reviewResponded 12 December 2017

Thank you for your review. We are pleased to hear that you enjoy visiting Nathan's Famous Hotdogs. We appreciate your feedback and look forward to seeing you on your next trip.

Reviewed 26 October 2017

ok so here you are playing a really good slot machine and dont want to lose your momemtum but you are getting hungry have a friend go over a get you a hot dog (which are very good) or a big plate of nacho's and enjoy both your food and your slot machine !!! it is great snack until its time to for your evening meal

Tony B, Guest Service Manager at Nathan's Famous Hotdogs, responded to this reviewResponded 31 October 2017

Thank you for your review. We are pleased to hear that you enjoy Nathan's as your go-to place for a snack. Thank you for visiting Coushatta Casino Resort. Safe travels on your next trip.

Reviewed 4 July 2017 via mobile

I've heard of this place so I decided to try it. I think the options were a bit much for me but I decided to try it. On more than one occasion they were out of the accutraments that made the hot dog. The freido pie was good but at my age it was a bit much. I was my points so it wasn't bad

Tony B, Guest Service Manager at Nathan's Famous Hotdogs, responded to this reviewResponded 6 July 2017

Thank you for the review. Our management team has read your comments and are glad that your overall experience was great. Thank you for dining at Nathan's and choosing Coushatta Casino Resort as your premier gaming resort.

Reviewed 23 May 2017

Great place for a late night hot dog. Hot dog was tasty and served up quickly. Good place to take a break from the slots and enjoy a quick snack.

Tony B, Guest Service at Nathan's Famous Hotdogs, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2017

Thank you for the nice review. We are pleased to hear that you enjoy taking a break from your favorite slots at Nathan's! I have shared your comments with our management team and associates. We look forward to seeing you soon.

Reviewed 13 May 2017

located near the car and Harley slots, also some restrooms nearby. Nice staff and decent dog, $4 big enough to share.

Tony B, Guest Service Manager at Nathan's Famous Hotdogs, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2017

Thank you for the great review. I have shared your comments with our management team. We are pleased that you choose Coushatta Casino Resort as your favorite gaming destination. We hope to see you soon.

Been to Nathan's Famous Hotdogs? Share your experiences!