Free cancellation until 26/07
US$209
US$72
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
All reviewsseven clansindoor poollake charlesstorage spacesmoke free casinomicrowave and refrigeratorhotel is greatgolden nuggetdream poolcoffee makerwe've stayedan adultnice roomone night stayrain showerflat screen tvnon smoking
Reviewed 13 May 2018 via mobile

We rolled through Coushatta last year showing up quite late just to gamble and jet out early in the morning. We stayed at Sevens Clan & had success on the craps table. This time for our anniversary we decided to splurge the extra $50 for the Grand. First off, it’s our anniversary and we’re not huge gamblers to spend All day gambling. Wondering what else to do we asked about the pool. Unfortunately for us, the big/main pool wasn’t open until the end of May. Didn’t quite understand why they didn’t want to open it early May. We went to the Golden Nugget last year for our anniversary and their pool was open. Anyways, they had a regular pool in the RV Park so we went there. Pros: we could bring our own drinks, save some cash. Cons: it was so crowded with kids who clearly had no pool manners. Like doing cannon balls right in front of us...and it was kind of gross. Like clumps of hair floating around. For dinner we chose to eat at the Terrace. Oh. My. Gosh. I never knew of a restaurant to take like 20-30 minutes just to bring your drinks. When we finally asked for them they had said she was “making them”. Not sure how you “make” 2 bottled miller lites and waters... when our food came out it was just so-so. Definitely not worth the wait. The next morning was like any morning after drinking lots. I wanted to workout and sweat out some of that beer. The only gym was at Coushatta inn. So even though I paid $250 for a night, there was no gym at the hotel making it inconvenient to work out. This hotel is great if your plan is to just gamble. Although, I’d say save $50 and stay at Seven Clans. If you plan to not spend all day gambling, then go to Golden Nugget. Lots more options for those who want to do other things!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Tony B, Guest Service Manager at Coushatta Grand Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for your review. We apologize that your experience was not what you expected. I have shared your comments with our management team in hopes of improving your next visit. Thank you for choosing Coushatta Casino Resort.

Reviewed 12 April 2018 via mobile

These rooms are equivalent to the seve clans. I was in a double queen and it seemed a bit cramped. It was a very quiet stay but the 21 and up restriction does not always mean adults act any better with regard to excessive noise. The towels were rough and the toilet paper was in an akward spot. I liked the microwave in the room and mini fridge although the fridge did not keep drinks super cold. Overall i had a 4 night restful stay i like the black out curtains it helps when you come in at 5 and want to sleep all day. Rooms were clean and furniture, tv were modern.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family

Thank you for your review. I have shared your comments concerning your room experience with the Hotel Manager. Thank you for choosing Coushatta Casino Resort and The Grand Hotel for your getaway.

Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

This place was clean and very well put together. I enjoyed the staff and the hospitality they showed me during my stay. The hotel had smoking and non smoking rooms. I think that is a great option that is offered. The room I had was a nice size for what is offered. The rooms are very updated/contemporary, which is a great choice. I will definitely stay here again and enjoy what’s around the hotel. I will recommend this to people traveling the area or going to the casino.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo

Thank you for your review. We enjoy hearing about our guests great experiences. Thank you for visiting The Grand Hotel and Coushatta Casino Resort. We look forward to your next trip.

Reviewed 4 February 2018

We always try to stay in this lovely hotel when we come to the Coushatta Resort. It is very quiet because children are not allowed in this particular hotel. It has very comfortable beds and it's always clean and roomy. There is a microwave and refrigerator and an in-room safe.The elevator to the hotel is right in the casino foyer. That is a plus for us senior citizens. You will not be disappointed staying here.

Room Tip: We stay on the third or fourth floor and never are bothered with people talking in the hallways or such.
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Carolyn K

Thank you for your review. We are pleased to hear that you enjoy staying at The Grand Hotel. We look forward to your next visit. Thank you for continuing to visit Coushatta Casino Resort.

Reviewed 29 December 2017

Wife and I took a chance and booked a stay over Christmas. We expected bare bones service and other due to the holiday. We were extremely pleased with our stay. Facility is very clean, personnel were helpful and friendly. The casino is large. We especially liked the non-smoking gaming area. The resort golf course is one of the top rated courses in the state. Excellent facility and staff. Food in the multiple establishments was fairly priced and prepared well. Overall, a very nice experience.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank fwbeauchamp

Thank you for your feedback. Please accept my apologies for the late response. We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed our resort for your holiday experience. We look forward to seeing you on your next trip.